WWYD? More?

WWYD? More?

Attached: 0AF6F42E-4371-4B14-83C5-8E34348D605E.jpg (960x1280, 773.37K)

Rape and kill her then rape her corpse

Buy her new jeans

To Meri?

Attached: ygrrr4.jpg (992x1660, 324.26K)

More please

I would tell her to go to the store and buy some new jeans because what she has now looks like shit

Get her new jeans.
Get her a respectable hairdresser.
Put her on a diet.

Ok mom

Attached: 55BB7239-E64B-4A57-B876-5AB7211AE1F6.jpg (960x1280, 771.94K)

Is this all you got? Come on you know we want to see her skin...

I would strip her and put her in my dog cage, and then take turns fucking her with my german shepherd, now strip this bitch

Knock her out and rape her, then i would bring her knocked out body to where all the homeless guys hang out and let the m take turns

Tie her between two of those trees, her limbs spread nice and wide, painfully stretched apart, and cut off her clothes. I'd slap her cunt until it's nice and red while chewing hard on her nipples, then dryfuck her ass. After destroying her asshole, I'd stuff it with her flimsy top and then seal it with gorilla glue. Pissing on her panties, I'd stuff her mouth with them, then whip her body raw and bloody from head to toe, watching her jiggle with every strike until her whole body is covered in small drops of blood, her nipples and clit split open. I'd leave her to bake in the sun and burn, wondering if anyone will find her before an animal does

Wwyd??

Attached: Screenshot_20210924-075249_Gallery.jpg (1080x1726, 863.53K)

I'd recommend a lot less carbs for fatty.

Playing with her long hair, I'd sensually start kissing her and lean her against the wall. Suddenly punching her in the kidney, she'd drop to the floor breathless like a sack of flour, then get kicked two more times there to keep her down for the count. Stripping her naked and hogtying her, I'd gag her with her top, then start choking her with her own thong until she gets the hint and stops struggling, her nipples rock hard from asphyxiation. Sucking on her nips, I'd start fisting her asshole, busting it open and watching as my arm slowly makes it further and further inside of her until I can see that tight belly bulge. After brutally yanking my arm back out I then hold her head in the toilet, keep flushing and dump a loading her pussy, staring at her wrecked asshole pulsate as she struggles to breath. Dumping her tied up used little body in the tub, I take a piss and shit on her face and go watch a movie

Tying her to the bed, I'd attach car batteries to her pussy flaps and use a large dragon dildo to wreck her asshole at the same time until she pisses herself. Leaving her impaled on the dildo, groaning in pain, I'd wake her back up by attaching the batteries to her nipples and arm pits, then slowly crank it up until she stops moving, live streaming it all on her Instagram of 32 people

That sounds intense!

Attached: Screenshot_20210918-112210_Gallery.jpg (1080x1743, 951.23K)

Think of how hideous her mom must look.

And they say that romance is dead.

Attached: 1649530704336.jpg (1170x1306, 1.2M)

Shave her head, eyebrows, and there's of her body as well, tattoo her nipples into hearts, and free use in the small of her back, her tongue, above her pussy and on the bottom of each tit. Locking a shock collar around her neck, I slowly teach her how to be a good little slave

Who’s into military women?

Attached: 563554DB-1B2F-49BF-B950-0194882DDEF0.jpg (405x824, 74.2K)

Attached: 1557476166322.png (750x1332, 1.03M)

I'd tie her hands together, take her to her room and fuck her as present to her 18th birthday

Sneak into the bathroom, bend her over the sink spit on her pussy and start fucking her. Cum on her ass and leave