New shooting dropped niggers

New shooting dropped niggers

Attached: qe3mbm5opiz81.png (640x638, 456.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/ygvciw.webm
streamable.com/8l89cb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: holohoax9.jpg (1600x1175, 398.85K)

Vid link?

She's white

Fucking based.
I didn't even know this happened till I got on Any Forums this morning. Is there a link, cause I keep seeing anons talking about a link?

I guess he's saying "Hey niggers, a new shooting dropped", not "Niggers were dropped by a new shooting"

files.catbox.moe/ygvciw.webm

Attached: youarenotimmunetopropaganda.jpg (2615x1586, 273.39K)

HEADSHOT

Fucking finally the whole video that stupid leaf was keeping to himself.

He didnt shoot the last guy because that was his FBI lookout. Instead he says sorry and walks away

Cool some fat faggot getting fucked

The video just scream "America"

wat

This must be the new meatspin.com

First kill was clean. Girl went limp before she hit the ground

Faggot, you think this is a video game

What's your point?

His shooting was absurdly good, 100% provoked by the FBI, would explain why there was no intervention

Attached: 2020_05_25_brenton-tarrant-14439991.png (64x64, 2.11K)

They participated

He didnt shoot the last guy because that was his FBI lookout. Instead he says sorry and walks away

I thought it was cause he was white

New Zealand one was much better.
Why in earth would you pick twitch of all places to stream??

He shot a white lady out front

Why would he bring only one magazine? Why wpuld he give up right away? Why would he spare the last "guy"?

where da watahmellins be at?

Anyone got the full video? I've got a small clip from the start. He's a good shot

jewchan wont let me link it because their system think its spam, ill upload it to streamable instead

Inb4 its a fat faggot getting fucked

saw the whole video, cringe af Any Forumstard shooting a bunch of white people in a supermarket to own the jews

>push the narrative down their throat

Attached: 1611019502271.jpg (644x1024, 133.01K)

enjoy faggots, video shits quality midway through because twitch is dogshit and the person recording is retarded, hope the video gets recovered from the helmet cam and released
streamable.com/8l89cb

Attached: Robert-gan.jpg (1024x1024, 428.54K)

Some fags wanna play out their cod fantasies I guess. Real chads play out their civilization fantasies.

Attached: dwm-2011-12-04-23-17-33-65.png (1920x1080, 504.13K)

Is that it? That's the one I've seen. Driving up talking and then getting the pewpew machine out and going ham.

Thought there was a longer one?