Honestly, when will you dumbfuck Americunts learn that guns cause more harm than good?

Honestly, when will you dumbfuck Americunts learn that guns cause more harm than good?

How many shootings must you endure before you wake up?

Attached: Americans.jpg (1080x1040, 563.82K)

Brb goin to walmart for another gun! ^^
Best part? If anyone tries to take them, we get to shoot cops!

Attached: holohoax1.jpg (1600x1175, 399K)

>New York
Literally one of the most restrictive states regarding firearm ownership. This isn't gang violence, its an outlier on the same level as Christchurch

You never know when you'll need an AR15. A foreign power might try to invade. You'd look pretty silly if that happened and you weren't armed to the teeth, right? I know the Bahamas has been plotting against us for years. OR a murderous horde. Wouldn't you feel silly if a murderous horde was running down your street and you had nothing to shoot them with? OR your fucked in the head kid could listen to right wing radio for years and decide to go to school and kill everyone. Anyway, the point is WE NEED THESE GUNS! ITS OUR FREEDUMB!

When will the FBI stop convincing spurgs on this website to commit mass murder?

>How many shootings must you endure before you wake up?
It’s been normalized for years and people care for five minutes then it’s forgotten till the next one. Things will not change for the better, why would it?

Attached: 19E79234-2117-4222-AB37-127106A2B6D8.gif (220x123, 285.25K)

>Honestly, when will you dumbfuck Americunts learn that guns cause more harm than good?
When the figure out that guns don't actually make them safer.

Attached: Come and Take It.jpg (492x494, 38.51K)

I know this is a a shitpost, but one of the reasons Switzerland was able to remain neutral through WWII was specifically because the government gave all able bodied men firearms, its likely the Nazis would've attempted to subjugate them into the Germansphere had such programs not rendered it a logistically nightmare. Same route Ukraine is currently taking against the Russians.

I noticed the commie liberal mass media tried to spin it as a racist thing when it was just a lone nutcase and they blamed Any Forums when Any Forums is not at fault for one lone nutter going berserk at a store

>When the figure out that guns don't actually make them safer.
That can go either way. Criminals can get guns really easy. People with no prior record to be turned down for a weapon are committing the murders. Or the guns are being stolen from people who can legally buy them. The problem has never been guns, it’s people that are the problem.

Attached: holohoax2.jpg (1600x1175, 398.81K)

upstate new york, especially the middle of nowhere where the kid came from isn't really all that restrictive, you're thinking of nyc

and giving people who are the problem such easy access to something designed to rapidly kill is not a good idea

>When the figure out that guns don't actually make them safer.
interesting, so what you're saying is violence happens regardless of firearm ownership? So basically you're literally agreeing with gun rights advocates. Great job retard.

How come stuff like this keep happening only in the USA? You guys must just have really bad luck

Its dead niggers, literally only liberal whites give a shit. The same people that think a man can be a woman because ghey say so. Doesnt hold much water ya know.

>a lot of people on the website become shooters
>it's the fbi's fault, there's no way any of us have responsibility here

Kek, people will kill with any means possible. Just because you get rid of guns doesn’t mean mass murders will disappear. That’s simplistic thinking about a complex issue.

You convinced me, user. I'm going to turn mine in so only mentally I'll and criminals have them.

perhaps its more like the media is just selective about what violence actually gets reported, thus what people actually see?

Attached: 191129.png (1000x743, 58.15K)

>with my powers of sub average IQ observation I noticed....
No shit dude.

i mean a ton of research actually shows that means and access to said means plays a large role in a lot of murders. if i remember the case where i was arguing this correctly a majority of gun murders aren't preplanned, they're heat of the moment type things - similarly several studies have indicated that these sort of heat of the moment things are strongly dependent on having the means to do so. this is also true for suicides, if you remove the easy access the numbers go way down (for an example see what happened to the suicide rate in england when they changed the gasses used for the ovens, which made suicide by oven fumes impossible)

Guns make it infinitely easier to mow down a classroom of children than knives. You can't deny this

hurr durr 240 mass shootings in amurikkka in just the last 5 months.

Y'all mentally ill.

Shall not be infringed, fag. And rent free

>newfag

Switzerland is also surrounded by almost impassible mountains

No, research shows that there is more gun violence when there are more guns available. This is about as useful a static as saying that the ocean has more water than the desert. It says NOTHING about the overall state of mental health or overall violence of a given country. In fact research actually shows the two are not directly corelated.