Yo people of color...

Yo people of color, white people all across the world are jumping for joy and enjoying seeing black people being murdered. That could of been your child, mother, sister, brother. They hate you. They want you dead. When are you going to wake up? Millions of white men across the world are joyous over there.

So stay seated like the little BITCH you are and talk about how "we all need to get together" while more cracker devils PLOT to murder our families.

Or.... be real men and buck on the white devil.

Attached: 1652604865870.png (952x669, 760.82K)

Buck you say GloBoi?

Attached: 1652429786501.jpg (955x592, 277.98K)

I am a vicelord I have already instructed my Homies on cell block D to fuck this white boy in his pink boipucci. They are gonna slap him in a wig and trick him out on the yard for cigarettes and weed. Vicky Lou niggaz

Subjugate that white devil. Own that bitch ass WEAK ASS boipussy!

Attached: holohoax1.jpg (1600x1175, 399K)

White people dont give a fuck about you, stop pretending we put energy into your existence.

We are going to wear go pros while we gape his boipucci and cream pie him with our alpha superior black seed.

This one’s for Trayvon!

East side bloodz!!

Wait until you find out what they do to each other in Africa.

>redit spacing
Whew, faggot.

Bullshit

Talkin all that shit

Wasn't the first person he shot in the head a white lady? Nice try but outside of this weird little nazi circle jerk normal people think this is fucked. Another reason for tighter gun control. But america is beyond cucked so don't hold your breath. Arm cashiers will probably be what the gop says.

>Source:Muh Dick

Attached: holohoax4.jpg (1600x1175, 398.77K)

>White people dont give a fuck about you, stop pretending we put energy into your existence.

White people give enough fucks to attack innocent black people shopping. Fuck outta here cracker.

Respect bro. I'd watch that shit all day.

I love it when 'people' from the gooberment think that Any Forums is actually racist

>Nice try but outside of this weird little nazi circle jerk normal people think this is fucked

Try checking out ANY conservative right wing board on the net. Actually just head over to Any Forums.

A significant number of Americans, white men, are happy over this.

> when even neo-nazis are tired of your bullshit

Attached: 1652596357078.jpg (732x466, 59.51K)

>dubs of truth checked

Cringiest thread so far
Weak larp
Fuck me this place needs a MUCH more stringent ‘no under18’s’ policy.

There are no "men" on Any Forums

My sides! New friend thinks OP is a genuine black.

Look at the smile on his face

Attached: vQYuvqOCquNxGWfBr3itYgTTQj6OaH_YYRJkSmgntB4.jpg (950x1200, 123.87K)

Attached: holohoax3.jpg (1600x1175, 398.82K)

Good god this is stupid, literally 2 of the people who were killed were white.

Imagining gang niggers posting on this thread is fucking hilarious

Attached: 1645146122628.jpg (480x505, 29.67K)

Yeah pol is full of white supremacists no shit they are happy about it. If what you are saying is true then I think its high time tyrone and jamal go shoot up the country club. I won't shed a single fucking tear.

One black mass shooting and we will have stricter gun control the next day i fuckin promise you that.

As a black man i miss the BLM riots
I never had as much white pussy
And fetish was all time high
I wish they organize another george Floyd during summer
Racial conflicts make white girls wet

>white people all across the world
Stop generalizing. It's only white racists. That's a small fraction of all white people.
Tbf it's only my first time in the US and Idk how good/bad you racists assume the Atlanta area to be. But so far all black people I've met were super nice. So I really don't get your racists problems.

It should have been you.

m8 we don't care. there's like two shootings or more a week and most don't get reported. shootings happen more then rainy days in most parts. tell me when something actually unusual happens because we're desensitized to this shit honestly.

>the gun used is the same type as the one used in sandy hook
>it's also the same used in the DC sniper attacks
>both events that further increased anti-gun rhetoric nationwide
>the government sits on large stockpiles of said gun
>it hasn't been in production for over a decade

Attached: xm15.jpg (792x584, 116.13K)

Attached: holohoax5.jpg (1600x1175, 398.82K)

Only white gods

Yet bafflingly some tards here think they’re genuine. I fucking despair at the state of this place. Absolute thickos

You knows there's like 20 different niggers posting cock tributes and their kik with timestamps?
The ones talking in ebonics are clearly fake but there are niggers in Any Forums for sure

>Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company

First: black subhumans
Second: you will be next. It is matter of time.

You will never be like her, troon.

Attached: 1644153046176.webm (510x800, 1.02M)

Kek you misspelled incels.

>the belief all discourse needs to contribute something
>like the world is a fucking mclaughlin group roundtable

This is truly why I hate the left. Even more than the Fucker Carlson bow-tie wearing debate club "tHaTs a sTraWmAn aRgUmEnT" retards. The idea that every conversation has to be this useful, purposeful exchange, and is measured in usefulness by how much it advances their sides agenda.

Just kill everyone with clownhair and everyone who still wears a tie every day. Degenerate faggots.

Yeah it was pretty hot seeing all my schoolmates parading for the black gods

They would post speechs and some black appreciation shit it was the hottest shit, especially Tiktok

Racial tensions make white girls go crazy for negros

Bullseye

>nooo a handful of niggers are dead!
>implying society didn't just slightly improve

ywnbaw