I just ragequit my job. how fucked am I?

I just ragequit my job. how fucked am I?

Attached: 1636261518407.jpg (1365x2048, 152.12K)

Do a Costanza

depends on if you're a fucking weak pussy or not

depends on what your standards are. You can get a job easily tomorrow.

>working on a Sunday
Sounds like a nigger job anyway

I hate everyone there. I want to shoot them all with an AR-15. I had to ragequit. it was a really shit job aswell.

Attached: 1622731927739.jpg (2048x1536, 233.46K)

Where did you work at
What did you do
How easy is it to get another job in that industry?

It was so fucking bad, I don't want to say. I want to work in an office or something else.

How employable are you? If you work in Cyber you can walk into a job in a week, if you're a Liberal Arts major with a minor in basket-weaving, you're a bit fucked.

What was your job?

Ive done this about 4 times now, mostly cause i got tired of carrying lazy workers and being micromanaged when you are good worker, you are not fucked op, jobs are dime a dozen now days, just keep searching till u find the right job, i now do security all night, sit on my phone and browse Any Forums and get paid for it where as prior to that did laboring jobs in factories and so forth, never looked back since

Look, if you want to really work in an office, like REALLY work in one, you are gonna have to commit. If you want to do so, you gotta answer my questions.
I'm not sure if I explained myself in the 2nd question correctly, but what I meant for what you did I meant in your job position. Like what were you? Secretary? Help desk? Call operator?

You'll be fine.

I know you have rent coming soon, I'll give you $20 to suck my cock

How much money do you have to cover your bills before you become homeless?

What do you even mean by Cyber?

Yeah its crazy how they treat a good employee like shit now. Its like if youre smart and work hard you get stepped on. The movie idiocracy is coming true.

Heavy equipment operator/geologist

Any job in the tech industry. There's never a shortage of openings.

I might do security, I got told that it's a 1 week training then it's done

How do I get A good one with a geology degree? Id have to go back to school?

Oh then you should be fine. It seems like those require you to know and have degrees. You should be fine. Do your research on another company and get in there. Give some bullshit good excuse on why you quit and there. You'll be good op. Your level of confidence is what matters in how they'll believe you.

they always crying out for security workers, go for the gate house jobs (nights) or if thats too boring for ya, do mobile patrols (site to site) just means you are in and out of the car all the time checking on different locations, usually 12hr shifts but the $$$ alright though, here in AU bring home about 1100 after tax per week, also its about 3 days training here, not sure elsewhere, then you just renew license every few years, ez

>I want to work in an office
Good luck with that fry daddy.