Have you ever dated a girl who weighed more than you?

Have you ever dated a girl who weighed more than you?

Attached: 1623321080451.jpg (751x800, 76.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/171XySaV02iY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck no.

unfortunately, there are not many women who weigh more than 250 lbs

I did. She had some massive tits. Shit was fun. Pumped and dumped. No regrets.

Yes, never again.

>mfw this will never be a reality for me

Attached: lmao.jpg (1152x936, 259.33K)

yeah it was cool

>Have you ever dated a girl who weighed more than you?
no, but i fucked i a few

Yeah, massive tits, always wet, best fuck and head I ever got. Wanted to cook and clean for me all the time. Too bad shit didn't work out.

Yes.
Pro - sex can be fun, likely to do whatever you want
Con - not as likely to join in active pursuits and will experience significant health issues

Yes. She was a literally everything I wanted. A gothic Dommy mommy gf with the biggest fucking milkers ever. A fucking jewel, and she loves me very much. We have been together for 5 years and still going strong.

All fat girls love to get plowed in the ass.
All of them.

And i just realized why:
They all have self esteem issues, so the first time a guy wanted to put it in their ass, they agree.
And then they find out they actually like it, because, well they all do if they actually try it.

Current gf weighted more than me. She were around 110 to 120kg I think, while I was at 90kg. Now she is at 85kg, while I am still around 90kg.

Dont like fat. She is still losing weight, but all her joint pain is gone and her ass is getting pretty amazing. I can do whatever I want with her. She wants to roleplay I just force myself inside her apartment and rape her anally.

I did once and I wrote a song about her.

Have a listen.
vocaroo.com/171XySaV02iY

Yes, I dated a Taiwanese landwhale because I was curious about what fucking a fat chick is like.

post pics

Dated? No.
Fucked? Many.

i'm married to one. unfortunately for me, she weighed less than i did when we first met.

My last gf was ~20 lbs less than me. I'm 5'9 170, she was 5'1 150. She carried herself well but was lazy as fuck.

i did. easiest fuck ever