I'm talking to a girl who has a history of self-harm (5-6 months free) and has bipolar. Wat do?

I'm talking to a girl who has a history of self-harm (5-6 months free) and has bipolar. Wat do?

Attached: 1651435138715.jpg (1440x1080, 138.88K)

only correct answer is leave her.

Stop talking to her. It won't lead to anything good. Take it from a guy who has been in psych wards and met up with chicks on the outside.

Just don't.

I just got out of a few years' relationship with a self-harm bpd girl. she will tell you that you are her soulmate, the love of her life, her future wife, and father of her kids on the good days. every once in a while, she'll have a bad day where she blames everything on you and says the opposite of what she says on the good days. "you're not right for me" without elaborating. she'll be as vague as possible when it comes to the "problems" in your relationship because most of it is made up. I have felt empty and dead for months now. I tried communicating with her after the breakup and she told me to fuck off and get over it and ignored me on all platforms. it makes absolutely no fucking sense at all how someone who got my hopes up and promised me all those things just vanishes out of thin air. I took her on expensive vacations, stayed up with her all night, constantly reminded her that she's my princess etc. In the end she acts like she hates me and all I want is for her to remember the good times. I wish she would message me I miss her company so much. The sad part is that if she ever reached out I would do it all over again. The good times with her are unmatched you won't get that from anyone else but if you get on her bad side or get into arguments it's over. I love her and always will.

Run

Bipolar = run like hell

Been there, fucked that, the drama wasnt worth it

Just a general question.
How do you know that she has bpd? How quick can her mood change. Just asking because I am talking to a girl over disc for a while now and I suspect something like this. Sometimes her mood is really desperate, but it usually changes over the next couple of hours. I thought that bpd has days of depression, followed by days of manic behaviour.

Attached: A6874356-D546-43C7-94F8-AB2B7364FE3A.gif (300x186, 1007.38K)

BPD isn't bipolar faggot

If she's willing to pursue treatment and you care about her, go for it but don't put her ahead of yourself Any Forumsro

if she's been diagnosed and institutionalized for it

ABORT
seriously, you want to stay far away from that.

un-ironically thank you for correcting my idiocy. Learned that those are two different disorders. And I think my girl might be borderline. Explains a lot.

treatment isn't permanent

Rape every hole on her without mercy. She’ll kill herself and you’ll never face the consequences

(5-6 months free)

Attached: 1634484301499.jpg (600x396, 38.83K)

And she will probably enjoy it too.

>keked and checked

Lead her on, get her to trust you, then crash the relationship with no survivors. Get her to relapse. Psychologists everywhere need our help in order to protect their profession. Do your part.

avoid like the plague, they're mental disorders for a reason

(((Psychologist))) hands typed this comment.