Was brainwashed after constantly seeing threads on Any Forums about how "black people are taking their women" which...

>was brainwashed after constantly seeing threads on Any Forums about how "black people are taking their women" which finally radicalized him into going on a killing spree
(From the buffalo shooter's menifesto)
Holy shit all the trannies spamming BBC larp threads thinking they're gonna own the chuds are literally getting black people killed

Attached: 1652596657497.png (352x426, 239.82K)

Attached: holohoax9.jpg (1600x1175, 398.85K)

not my problem

3 glow niggers standing near a cop car what else is there to see?

Topkek

Attached: IMG_20220515_125601.jpg (821x708, 103.33K)

I don't understand. Why would he go out in full battle rattle, bullet proof vest, full mags, helmet, but only use 1 magazine in the entire shooting with zero opposition, and then give up once police show up?
What a waste, the same effect could have been done with a 9 mm with a single magazine in pajamas.

It's just the FBI again.... nothing new...

Spoiler: because there's more to it and you're all eating up this forced bullshit

Anyone got a link to the full manifesto he wrote?

Well, the kikes who did it got their wish: They like to see niggers get shot by white people, and they got that. ...In spades.

Attached: Trollface_001_Thumbnail_Square0000.jpg8d057047-a7d0-44d2-85c2-0b0ac085325eLarge.jpg (600x600, 29.23K)

Anyone gotta link to the manifesto?

It's almost like SEVEN FUCKING YEARS, of 24/7 paid agitprop may have a negative effect on some people? I've been saying forever, that shit needs deleted on sight. But I'm almost certain it's paid advertising and they wont give up the income stream.

Attached: holohoax2.jpg (1600x1175, 398.81K)

Do you know if our information will be revealed if the fbi seize on Any Forums?

>may have a negative effect on some people?
By "some people" you mean people with mental illness who quite frankly should never have been allowed to use social media to begin with.

The kid was 18 years old. That's a mental illness of itself. A literal zoomer, grew up completely on the internet. Put yourself in the shoes of someone like that and try to imagine what they feel and think of this world. It's amazing more haven't snapped.

Yes! They all have perfect little manifestos spelling it out for everyone! How nice of them!

This is the most obvious plant I’ve seen yet. Sandy Hook was bullshit but this is almost even worse, a black guy just killed a bunch of people and not a peep from the media after an hour of it on the news.

>oh shit we have to control the narrative!

>dangerous white man committing racial genocide!!

At least they killed three birds with one stone on this one

>push anti gun laws

>reinforce white man bad narrative

>and even possibly ban Any Forums which ties into their “fighting misinfo!!!” campaign they’re doing.

Full video or it didn't happen

of course user, it probably already is, wake up, freedom is dead, go against their agenda and they’ll watch you and/or destroy you

Social media is poison, but unfortunately, armchair politics and sensationalism print money. What you describe has a name, Mean World Snydrome. And people need to be made aware of it.

Based trips

Attached: 1652446944501.png (917x871, 409.85K)

FAKE NEWS! I KNOW for a fact that all those dead people are just acting AND this guy was SUPPOSEDLY shot at Sandy Hook. FAKE NEWS!

>It's almost like SEVEN FUCKING YEARS, of 24/7 paid agitprop may have a negative effect on some people?
Maybe if you used punctuation correctly people would listen.

we actually entered the dark timeline after WW2.

it becomes more apparent each day, evil actually prevailed, the bad guys won, and it changed the course of history forever, now we’re in a dystopia, we were fed lies about ww2 and we fought the wrong enemy. it’s just like what they’re doing to Russia now, except now we can witness their lies in real time

>What you describe has a name, Fifth Generational Warfare.
FTFY

Do you think they're going to take legal action against us? I don't want to go to jail, I'm starting to file a case to defend me.

>except now we can witness their lies in real time
That's the double edged sword of the internet and they hate it. Which is why they censor and ban all they can. They don't have full control of the narrative and nothing makes megalomaniacs angrier, than a shred of power they don't possess.

STFU

A retarded faggot does something retarded, shocker. Electionfags at their finest.

Funny. When I saw a scene about in the Boys I thought it was shallow lib narrative pushing but they were 100% on the money. Memes do kill people

>his menifesto says he was the savior to the white race
>gets caught because he said "i dont want to die"

so basically not only what he did was pointless and did nothing to help the white race, he admitted that he did not want to die in a shoot out with police and now he will spend his life in prison with niggers getting bum rape 24/7, is this the hero the white people deserve? looks that way

Attached: 1649353546560.webm (848x480, 623.6K)