Any Forums is not a fun place to be...

Any Forums is not a fun place to be. I have calculated the real and only reason amybody uses it is the fear of other peoples opinions. You want to look cool because you’re insecure. So you hide behind the anonimity to say whatever is the “meme”. So you can get lots of (You)s from other no-life chuds. You form all your opinions based on what the (You)s are saying so you can think yourself cool, as “one of the bros”. But you’re not one of the bros. Its deception. Nobody here actually knows who you are or cares about you. The person applauding your post ultimately would hate you IRL if he knew the real you. Any Forums is all just a giant, messed up game playing with your life. Any Forums caused the Buffalo shooting. (You) caused the buffalo shooting. This entire website is a suicide/genocide weapon. Literally nothing good comes out of it, and whenever you visit this place you lose a part of your soul.

Attached: 864002CA-01EA-4104-8945-00CE3F95F3FB.jpg (657x527, 46.61K)

Attached: holohoax7.jpg (1600x1175, 398.75K)

>the real and only reason amybody uses it is the fear of other peoples opinions.
Oversimplifying here. Social media (and yes, Any Forums counts as social media) addiction is a very real thing that we all have. Its less fear of others opinions and more like web developers have just gotten really good at designing websites around user engagement at the expense of their mental health. Everytime you waste your life on some Any Forumstard in an armchair debate giving away (you)s, Hiromoot laughs as he counts his ad revenue.

>unironically uses the term "chud"
Opinion discarded

Attached: 2a3.jpg (499x499, 28.05K)

Rollllllllling

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-10-22-34-04-75.jpg (686x514, 182.88K)

Thats wild. This place needs to be shut down. Hiromoot as well as moot need to be arrested and put in prison forever

Thanks for the copypasta fagboi.

This is the new Pawn Stars Death meme

no

Attached: 52C4EA0C-05DB-48F6-B360-517B6B1B9F2E.jpg (667x1024, 66.78K)

I'm here because I was banned off of everywhere else.

Attached: sorenutz.jpg (1024x926, 158.33K)

>Hiromoot as well as moot need to be arrested and put in prison forever
You're a tool if you don't want to see this happen if even just slightly. It would be pretty funny

See you tomorrow

>See you tomorrow, chud.

Attached: 0017A860-4780-4FBE-8BDD-15A895E878B7.png (174x200, 16.24K)

Have you considered that some of us come here to just talk shit and not care? I want to hear another user's opinion... and then disagree and call him a faggot. Some people enjoy scrolling through facebook. Other people enjoy calling people kikes on Any Forums. Each to their own.
If anyone comes here for a sense of community they're fucking retarded.
If anyone comes here to feel like a "chud" they're fucking sad.
If you come here to listen to unfiltered opinions about mostly meaningless shit... then you're in the right place.

I think Hiromoot has already been arrested in Japan in the past because Japs don't like free speech. I would love to see real moot in police custody though.

I know that Any Forums makes my opinions shitty so I mainly come here to look at pepes and talk people out of suicide. Any Forumsitical talk is retarded and doesn't belong on the internet.

Where else can you be called a faggot by some street shitter in India? Where else can you find a thread filled with femboys and faggots jerking off to each other's balls.. and scroll down to find a tranny hate thread? Only on Any Forums.

they're not really unfiltered though as our moderation consists of raging nazis that somehow think they can use the website as a political opinion boot camp

Glory to Any Forums, the worst board on the website, and the only one I like. The garbage is where I truly feel at home.

The other boards for sure. I was banned on /x/ for saying fuck troons. I've said some horrid shit on here and I've never had a problem.

Have you considered that none of this is good for your mental health in the long term and just because you can do/experience something, doesn't necesarily mean you should?

Shooters cause shootings stop trying to outsource responsibility you fucking commie.