I know why he killed himself

I know why he killed himself.
You remember the partys he told about? They did invent him because they put harmful toxic stuff in his drinks. But... that is not the trick.
This pedos have access to hospitals and when you get ill and they put you on narcotics.they rape or hurt you even more. jimmy saville style. This people do this also with the family members of the victims.

I strongly believe this guy was the first q.

I did say to you i would post something about a pedo ring on saturday. Look what happened yesterday. Now you know i'm legit.

RESEARCH Alexis Bortmas.

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-105808.jpg (181x211, 9.56K)

Kill them with kindness.

Attached: 1624289218100.png (600x784, 331.49K)

Jup. This is probatly fbi or cia.
I already know how it works.

"Say Schizo." It always works.

X7DHR

Just let you know. All of this bullshit is real. Pedogate..e t.c

I only say schizo to obvious schizos.

I don't know much about him but I did go back and rewatch his last livestream that he did before his death, in this guys last livestream he said he wasn't a pedo just that he did hurt someone that trusted him and that he became apart 0f the illuminati and to trust in christ .

>Personally I hate Qanon because it was invented to drive freethinkers into madness yet I find that aspect brilliant .

Ok. Go and find out why the police is not investigate Laura and Wayne Bortmas for their involvement in a pedo ring. Ok. I go now. Have fun.

no shit, only the greenest zoomies don't know
>reminder jimmy saville had a personal set of keys to the local girls' home
>reminder that more than 1500 complaints had been filed against him
>reminder nothing was done
>and we only know because he's dead

Some of his friends are pedos. They did give a fuck about him but they did gaslight him into believing the betrayed him.

This whole thread is cancer and should be hucked into the nether. Sub 60 IQ

You guys have to understand they fuck and kill babys. They go to sad poor girls and give them hope and after that they rape and kill them.

Just because i'm not Ernest Hemmingway does not mean i'm lying.

>reminder that the Q bullshit was misdirection
>reminder that (((Q))) came in the wake of a string of high-profile blackhat hacks which seemed to expose a massive pedophile ring
>hackers who were looking for credit cards and crypto wallets
>were scared shitless and didn't know where to turn
>you think you're hot shit, dontcha?

I don't know if q is real. But he did say some accurate stuff. I did never follow q-user. I found out because i was somehow involved without knowing. i got observed because of unrelatet stuff and they did start to give me insight.

I'm was once a " political activist".

lool

Yeah.

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-115218.png (480x960, 181.02K)

One of my strange encounters with the police. They frigging know.

They probatly will kill me because i'm don't want to ve involved.

ok. bye. I hope i gave you a little insight into what they are doing.

They are never your friends. They just want to enjoy your pain.

Don't forget : They kill with kindness.

OK?