Be me eurofag living in a non rapey high class part in europe with healthcare and a proper job what you americans dont...

>be me eurofag living in a non rapey high class part in europe with healthcare and a proper job what you americans dont have
> visit the US and A to see how shitty americans building their homes cause of dA hUrRicAnE
> retards dont know shit about building things
> everything is made out of cardboards
> even electrical wires are like in the 50s in the air and not burried
> everyone is fat and retarded
> have to take a taxi or an uber to the hospital because no healthcare
> can buy guns at walmart next to the dr pepper but you have to get a mortage if youre going to the dentist
> only ones who can build things right are the mexicans
> its like the USA is a big retard farm
> muh freedom yeah baby without us youd be speaking german now amirite
> its like visiting some cave people
> they dont know shit about real culture like eat some propper shit
> american food is deepfried shit with chemical cheese
> no healthcare
> 110 Volt/60 Hz
> America is a 3rd world country stuck in the 70s but you guys have smartphones and your guns thats the only thing that seperates you from the niggers in africa
> youre just a bunch of retarded niggers

Attached: 120-1208698_pepe-the-frog-confused-clipart-png-download-confused.png (860x628, 231.33K)

Cool post jaggedteeth. We will continue to allow you on our American website.

>> 110 Volt/60 Hz

Euro electrician here, I 100% agree, this bullshit keeps me up at night!!

Attached: 1652582555393.jpg (735x977, 271.52K)

>110 Volt/60 Hz
The grid itself is actually 220-240v AC stepped down to 110v AC. Of course you don't hold countries like Japan to the same standards where they literally have two separate power grids and build literally everything out of pure drywall, but this is a bait thread so whatever just give it to me

Attached: computer-guy-unimpressed-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 6.12K)

that applies to a lot of US states too amerifag

America has a higher HDI than France

By 2030 white people in America will be a minority lmao. You literally can't talk mutt.

lol, not how math and genetics work retard. Literally the opposite. Back to the Dorito bag.

>is Eurofag
>calls Americans retarded

Need I say more user?

>be European
>leave commie block home to eat
>go to restaraunt and pay 3 dollars for water because water isn't free at restaraunts
>payed 12 dollars for a gallon of gas just to get there
>kill myself because the suicide rate is higher in Europe than in North America

Attached: ic2gmefl70r51.jpg (1600x1165, 416.93K)

Sorry I was wrong. It was 2045.
>What will the country look like racially in 2030? Whites will have dropped to 55.8% of the population, and Hispanics will have grown to 21.1%. The percentage of black and Asian Americans will also grow significantly.

So between now and 2030, whites as a proportion of the population will get smaller, and the minority race groups will all keep getting bigger.

Eventually, whites will become a minority, dropping below 50% of the U.S. population in around the year of 2045.

Attached: file.png (773x366, 32.94K)

So you will see the collapse of the white population in American in your life time. Hold on brother, it's going to hurt.

oh boo hoo, Mexicans, meanwhile the black population will also shrink. Rather have that shit than Muslims

Say what you want about us Americans but at least we aren’t cucked and guilt ridden by the shame of the world wars into being a weak and lifeless people

>meanwhile the black population will also shrink
>The percentage of black and Asian Americans will also grow significantly.
Can you not read cope poster?

that stupid projection was made decades ago based on those trends at the time. basically it requires:

1. black population increase 10%
2. white population decrease 10%
3. latin population DOUBLES

that is NOT going to happen. arizona has officially decided to build the full wall for that length of border. other states will follow. this disaster with fucking baby formula was probably part of a plan to exacerbate an acceptance by the nation to refuse bullshit refugees and migrants.

also, white people pay 92% of the taxes. you should pray that they don't become a minority because the rest are fucking deadbeats and add nothing.

Attached: fertilitydeclinesrace-w640 2008-2016.png (640x497, 121.3K)

What about the abortion ban? the black baby boom is incoming because of the right wing cucks.

i can tell retarded mexicans are giggling like "we'll still sneak in". that's fine. this isn't 1970. we will modernize everything so much that you will have NO options other than street crime and homelessness. mexifornia has failed, and you can FUCKING HAVE IT but other states are not failures and will be a place to avoid, and soon california will automate all farms and other jobs with robots so uneducated illegals who can barely speak the language will have nothing they can do.

> even electrical wires are like in the 50s in the air and not burried
hope you never visit Japan. you'll have a conniption

>we will modernize everything so much
Your country can't barely even cover pot holes in the road faggot.

>eurofag
idc what you have to say, stay in your shithole and stfu. Obey your queen bitch.

>3rd world shithole for the most part
>no motivation or real nationalism
>all we have that makes us different is firearms and the internet
true. but....
we also have everything that gets censored in your countries, and whoa fuck do we get laid. The whole cucked introvert thing settled very badly here. most of the nerds from the 2000s made good for themselves here, you guys never had a chance. Most eurofags on the bottom of the social credit system went nowhere. learn the difference.

Attached: 1652487022914.jpg (300x300, 12.88K)