How the fuck do I stop my family friend (she's only 11 years old) from hanging out with older creeps like pic related?

How the fuck do I stop my family friend (she's only 11 years old) from hanging out with older creeps like pic related?

She lives like 2 blocks away so we hang out often and watch movies at mine a lot and whenever we do she tells me the amount of grown men and these guys (cousins friends that are couple years older than me (im 27)) that flirt and hit on her. She's even shown me the dozens of dick pics she gets a WEEK from grown ass men (no 11 year old should be getting dick pics)

How do i stop it Any Forums? They're obviously just trying to fuck her but the fact that she's only 11 makes it messed up. She is very mature physically and mentally for her age but idk if she knows how dangerous it could be hanging out with grown ass men all the time

What should I do Any Forums?

Attached: Veronica.jpg (1078x1712, 237.76K)

Fuck her pussy raw

She's 11 bro I can't really do that lol

>im 27
Why are you friends with an 11 year old?

Attached: 1652604905806.jpg (247x204, 9.08K)

Pound her out and dump the body. Blame it on the other guys trying to fux on her booty

Make the messages public

>"Very mature" for her age
>27 yr old, friends with a 11 yr old
>Mad his bros are getting attention from her, and OP isn't

Boss, you tried to groom her, and your bros got more game than you. She's already tasted some of their DNA, and the rest will be finding her eggs soon enough.

You lost, man. Either find another Loli and don't let he meet your bros, or become a news headline. Those are really your only two options

She's 11 I'm not thinking about doing illegal stuff also we do hangout quite a lot

Beat up guys who send dick pics?

Break their knees, then watch some netflex with lots of pizza and chill. Women like men to fight over them.

You're a fucking liar. "Mature for her age" gives you away. That's classic grooming speak.
Then the overall whiny tone of your post. You're fucking jealous because she's left you behind for higher tier chads.
It screams "why won't she like a nice guy like me, user?!"
Since you've lost her already, post what pics you have of her, then wank your sad little cock to fantasies of their balls on her chin.
They're already getting it. You never will.

Literally just report it to the police. They can pull phone records and put them in jail forever.

based

Wasn't this posted last week?

These dozens of sick pics she gets every week; if she's getting dozens, I bet a few of them are huge.

Do you get a charge from thinking about her little hand on them?

Does it make you hard thinking that not even that fat dick head could totally fit in her mouth?

Does it make you cum when you envision her little pussy lips prying open for them, knowing your little dick will never get it?

fag

lost cause.

Nigger

> 11 year old loli friendzone's 27 year old nice guy for 30+ year old Chad's

Stop it user, I can only get so hard

OP, hasn't answered because he's pounding his prick to his preteen friend getting turnt

Fuck off faggot OP this is like the 3rd time you've posted this no one cares

Op here , thr other times the threads got deleted for some reason that's why I'm reposting also weve hang out a few times since then and nothjng jas changed .

im trans btw

Post everything on fb

this thread again

show pics of her

that's even worse. just leave her alone you creep

Who gives a shit if you're trans? Your orientation is that busy little friend of yours. But I get it. You can't really introduce yourself like "I'm OP, I'm trans, and I'm lolisexual, but just for my 11 year old friend that's less than half my age"

I mean, he could introduce himself that way if he wanted

I smell Jealousy OP...