Why does pineapple pizza trigger people with low IQ?

Why does pineapple pizza trigger people with low IQ?

Attached: IMG_20220512_093322.jpg (920x1226, 677.45K)

mac and cheese pizza is better

Attached: file.png (1500x1000, 1.14M)

I don't get triggered till im offered pizza and someone hands me a slice of this shit.. Its like please inform your guest what type of toping your gonna order so they can ether make for other arrangement or offer to pay for a extra pie with out it on it.. me personally I hate it.. tastes nasty on its own so why anyone would eat it on a pizza is beyond me.. but hay everyones different tastes just keep it away from me.

That looks dope

>I want fruit with my cheese and tomato bread
'fuck is wrong with you

put cut up friend chicken cutlets on it and its even better.. Papa vagina's made one like this that was really tasty and good..

>yaaaaay I liek pineapple pizza therefore everybody in the room must like it too yayaaayy

kiwi pizza is better

Attached: kiwi-pizza.jpg (2048x1367, 439.09K)

>t. degenerate white nigger trannies
ywnbaw kys

Tomato is a fruit you dumbass

Attached: bad op.jpg (256x197, 13.12K)

Attached: cheeky dick waffle.png (700x605, 373.74K)

You are without class

Attached: 1647997677516.webm (512x640, 1.76M)

You will never be a pizza chef. You have no dough, you have no pepperonis, you have no cheese.

Attached: DJ-cj61UMAExHN5.jpg (1024x768, 116.48K)

Have you tried it though? I don’t like raw pineapple either, but cooking it is like cooking onions- it changes the flavor completely.

If someone handed me a pizza with raw pineapple on it, I’d be appalled, but most pizza places cook it with the rest of the pizza.

Why do incels make up statements and act like they are true?

yeah and bananas are meat ffs

Attached: 1652413417032.png (900x1000, 890.2K)

>Why does pineapple pizza trigger people with low IQ?
not bc of the pineapple, but this "pizza" looks terrible. the thing the americans call pizza is hilarious :) no sane person would touch that

Yes I have as I believe try everything more then once in life.. Tried it as a kid. and as an adult inches late 30's and did not like it.. So after the second attempt and still not liking it I try to steer clear of it..

>changes the flavor completely
No it doesnt. It goes from tasting like cold pineapple to warm pineapple.

Do you know where you are? 99% of claims on this site are completely uneducated, and there’s a pretty good chance 99% isn’t an exaggeration.

Also dubs checked..

Attached: dubs checked 9.jpg (1024x512, 47.94K)