How do I become more masculine?

How do I become more masculine?

Attached: 1_nkTID6h_48xof33sKvNkow.jpg (1080x1276, 169.13K)

by getting off Any Forums and going to Any Forums

I thought this was where the alpha males congregated to edify and not be beta males

Any Forums are bunch of beta faggots. they are socially inept and full of anxiety autists.

What do you think we have here?

Juice and tren

stop being you.

weird projection but ok

150 mg injections of Test C twice a week and lifting every day for an hour or two. Cardio if you want abs.

Post body

You don't even use your body. All you do is lift and complain that no one wants you. You have no balls to actually enforce your demands kek.
>projection
I've been browsing Any Forumsshithole for 5 years. 90% of that board are autistic DYELs with confidence of a rodent. They literally sperg out when a smaller being, a woman says something to do them. Pathethic imitations of men.

>They literally sperg out when a smaller being, a woman says something to do them
ESL

Correct. I shit on your angloshit mutant mutt language.

ok, but they are fit

And don't use it in any way. see They wait for miracles, instead of forcing everything to happen. I've seen some of them even afraid to text women on tinder kek.

One becomes more masculine not just by exercising their body, but also by exercising their intellect and soul. One does not get fit by watching anime and getting terminal cases of brainrot mixed with whatever indoctrination you get frok your current local media. Lift and eat a proper diet, on rest days read philosophy of any kind and debate yourself or others in a healthy atnosphere, read it all. Read marx, Nietzsche, Hitler, confucius, aristotle, fucking everything. Find a subject in STEM at random and spend a few months learning that. For your soul? Take your exercises to parks, get a part time job on a farm (also good for learning practical skills). Read even more philosophy, read the bible, the talmud, the qua'ran read poetry (i like robert frost), WRITE POETY, find a hobby that gives you fulfillment. Learn an instrument, learn to create, be it music, carving, singing, whatever. Men work amazingly with their hands. Men think better when using their hands, too.

Above all, stop masturbating. Masturbating kills your drive. Any time you feel like jerking off,if you MUST BE on Any Forums, then hit up a hobby board, there is more than just Any Forums or Any Forums, you filthy weeb. Use that urge on getting fit in mind, body, and soul.
Becoming an exceptional, well rounded individual is legit one of the manliest things to exist. Women rarely can achieve the status of being singular, typically joining the crowd far more than men. They are followers, npc's, faces in the crowds. Being singular is a masculine trait.

literally everything you said is true but going to Any Forums instead of Any Forums is still correctly answering the OP's question; that is: having a nice physique will make you more masculine. there is simply no denying that.

Correct. Just don't associate yourself with Any Forums too much, they will drag you down.

Dude, you must get some fire meth.

suck moar cocks and take more loads of bull cum in your ass (=direct testosterone injections)

based shitskin

I'm white and European, you fucking monkey. Death to all niggers and women.

I've never done drugs in my life, user. However, i'm willing to bet you are at minimum a raging pothead like most npcs.