Just ban the guns bro! The mass shootings will stop!

>just ban the guns bro! The mass shootings will stop!
Yeah, sure, didn't stop this Norwegian faggot.

Attached: Anders_Behring_Breivik_(cropped).jpg (529x657, 63.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/international/norway-attack-suspect-had-anti-muslim-pro-israel-views
ifers.info
forward.com/fast-forward/402358/hitler-wine-bottles-will-remain-on-shelves-in-italy-despite-complaints/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this white nigger was literally a freemason. Freemasons are probably behind all the communist bullshit.

Attached: R (2).jpg (306x512, 22.77K)

>(((Norwegian)))

Attached: problem.png (434x369, 340.54K)

jpost.com/international/norway-attack-suspect-had-anti-muslim-pro-israel-views

Attached: jew red pill.jpg (627x517, 225.51K)

>Freemasons are behind the (((globe Earth))) myth. They use cartoons to brainwash you.

Attached: free.jpg (858x960, 211.4K)

ifers.info

Attached: NAS (2).jpg (474x499, 48.55K)

How many mass shootings were there in Norway since this cuck?

How many in Murica?

Nuff said.

Attached: free (1).jpg (250x237, 16.65K)

>Lol, this post backfired for jew shill op

Attached: cri2.jpg (640x640, 112.21K)

>jewmasons invented the compass and the right angle

>(((Doesn't understand basic science)))
>(((Thinks oceans bend in real life - Australia is upside down)))

Fuck off, (((tardo))).

Attached: grav v.png (691x711, 172.81K)

>Jewmasons killed mason workers who sculpted buildings and statues for being gifted. Jewmasons now sculpt kids faces with knives.

Attached: 4113DF58-0DBC-493A-8A20-64A663C038F0.jpg (1600x1183, 138.28K)

I mean, there have been a handful of shootings in Norway since then but nobody gives a shit because nobody really cares about Norway.

works in Australia. But you'll never get the same results in America, too many guns and people that love them

Australians can't even own airsoft guns. Your laws are so strict that its laughable.

you can legally buy gel blasters in Queensland, I think the rest of Australia you need a permit or gun license or whatever.
But yeah, the rules here are ridiculous after Port Arthur, we never had the 'gun culture' the yanks do though

Attached: DpQ9YJl.jpg (700x700, 52.63K)

kd ratio 77.0

>Port Arthur
crazy how that false flag was pushed through, the details are ridiculous

gel blasters aren't airsoft. Its gelsoft, a sport basically invented because the Australian government thinks plastic BBs are too dangerous. I get that guns aren't toys and not everyone should have access to one, but I think what countries like Australia did is ridiculous and we shouldn't hold ourselves to the same standard. Like you said though, different culture

> I think the rest of Australia you need a permit or gun license or whatever.
This may depend on the firearm but I believe that its similar to the UK in that you essentially have to keep your guns in a range locker and you aren't allowed to take them off-range. I think maybe you're allowed to have a .410 shotgun with little regulation but thats not exactly ideal.

forward.com/fast-forward/402358/hitler-wine-bottles-will-remain-on-shelves-in-italy-despite-complaints/

Attached: images-1.jpg (225x225, 8.71K)

Murder rate in Norway: 0.6 per 100k per year
Murder rate in the US: 6.3 per 100k per year

Nah. In the UK you can keep your stuff at home. Just has to be in a proper gun cabinet that has to have a certificate of proper installation

Yeah, and this gut stabbed his friend, burned down a church, and now lives off of welfare in the woods. Norwegians don't give a single fuck

Attached: varg-vikernes.jpg (1200x800, 230.43K)