God isn't real...

God isn't real. Religion is simply a form of government made by humans in power to keep other humans subservient and feeling guilty (and donating). The seven deadly sins are unavoidable for humanity.

Attached: 1651555470525.png (1000x1000, 1.54M)

Ghosts are real
God is real
The devil
Is real

No, The Flying Spaghetti Monster is real and he told me all of those are fake or false idols. Repent heathen, accept pastafarianism the one true religion. His noodly appendage boiled in salted water for our sins.

Buttshattered godtards incoming

No meme arrow therefore you look like this and say this.

Religion is bullshit, but you have no proof that a deity doesn't exist.

Yep.

Attached: God Art.jpg (725x1024, 140.19K)

holy fucking christoid cope
really grasping there, christranny, ywnbaw kys

God, maybe. Demons and the devil? Possibly, just not as exaggerated as you see on teevised exorcisms. Now ghosts, spirits and other paranormal shit, absolutely. Experienced quite a bit for me to deny them.

You cant mock God and expect to not get fucked up. Fyi.

Meds, definitely. Take them? Possibly, just not later, but immediately. Now meds tomorrow and meds on future days, absolutely. Experienced quite a bit of properly medicated schizoids for me to not remind them to take their meds.
YWNBAW. CSD. KYS kike tranny incel.

>t. literal nigger with slave mentality
yikes nigger tranny incel, kys ywnbaw

hell yeah i can, i'm not scared by imaginary trannies

the more negativity you produce the more comes back to you
this is just basic thermodynamics
you are the source so everything returns to the source'
bonsoir

You're an absolute retard

>muh karma and durmodynamics
holy fucking wacko faggot, you really are like a delusional schizo tranny faggot, what's next you'll tell me you can become one with god, tranny ywnbaw, your delusions will never be reality, you will waste your entire life being a slave while you think you are le woke, you literal stupid nigger faggot with slave mentality
return to the source, matrixtranny kys

Okay I laughed at this one. But legit, I've experienced a few. Unfortunately, not all of them were passive. Tell me how I nearly get choked out in the middle of the night after dreaming about one of these bitches trying to choke me and waking up to it. It was legit one of the craziest things I had gone through in that damn house.

sometimes i wonder if the bible knowledge was passed down by aliens are smart elites. i mean it tells you to be subserviant to your countries rich and powerful, because god choose them to be in those positions and must love them. a lot of things in there can actually be healthy by telling people not to eat or do certain things that lead to depression or broken families or disease, except they make it magical so dumb people buy into it.
you know like telling a kid to eat vegetables because its good for them dont work, so you say a monster will get them if they dont

If God doesn't exist, then explain this photographic evidence. Checkmate Atheists.

Attached: yahweh_2.jpg (613x723, 101.29K)

What if I told you God -is- real and it's the churches that are fake? What if I told you that God doesn't care if you go to church and spend money there? What if I told you that God only wants you to love Him the way He loves you, and to treat others with kindness?

do you understand that you think about trannies constantly and that is not normal