I went from this

i went from this..

Attached: IMG_20210611_205046.jpg (1176x1523, 868.93K)

to this

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-14-10-21-51-96_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg (1080x1417, 883.14K)

You will never be a man/woman/anything at all

To this

Attached: 1652367849358.jpg (405x398, 28.2K)

Why? I would fuck you in the before, I'd actively avoid you now, you look like a school shooter

Why?

mental issues and sexual abuse

Don't lie faggot you'd still rush to fuck her if you could

lmao what

Trips of truth

Damn you started ugly as shit and got 10x worse.

Tits or gtfo

that's rude :(

Hope you get the appropriate help/therapy and get better

parents kicked me out so can't

If this is real please talk to a social worker and they should be able to help you with basic needs

got my basic needs covered dw
ive been kicked out for half a year now

Wow. You were cute.

not anymore?

If your basic needs are covered then I feel that you really should seek help to recover but I'm not in the position to tell you or help you. Just a suggestion.

im still in school so i cant afford a therapist or psychologist

If you're in hs, talk to your teacher about it and it's their responsibility to ensure their student's well being. If you're in college/university, your school clinic is free and can most definitely help out

You're pretty cute either way, although I do think you look a lot cuter with longer hair.

Also what do you suffer from if you don't mind me asking?

yeah no i sometimes talk with the councillor but i just vent about how shitty my life is

i dont really feel comfortable talking about how i got sexually abused and all other forms of abused — i usually just say stuff like "my life sucks, got kicked out, doing my best but failing"
shitty parents