What would happen if a sun made of ice and a normal sun made of lava would crash into each other?

What would happen if a sun made of ice and a normal sun made of lava would crash into each other?

Attached: suns collide.jpg (674x455, 29.09K)

Swimming pool

rainbow moon

>sun made of ice and a normal sun made of lava
You're retarded. What a fucking waste of a hypothetical

depends if they collide when it is night on the suns

You mean stars.
The "lava" one would melt the ice one.
The nuclear reaction would be such that the water would fuel it.
Theoretically, it would burn even hotter.

everyone gets dubs

Your mother is a clown and your father a gorilla. That's why nobody loved you.

It would negatively affect my portfolio. I don't want it to happen. It could happen under Trudeau (I am Canadian) though, who knows. They might do it as reparations for the church assimilating the natives (forcefully).

Wrong. The ice one would cool down the lava sun, they would even each other out and turn into a sun made of rock.

I suppose in a fictional universe where our understanding of physics doesn't really apply, you could theoretically have a Stellar Anomaly composed of primarily Nitrogen could then have a Nitrogen Glass surface due to the vaccuum of space and could, in practice, be a "sun of ice".

As for the "Sun of Lava" though, we're a little more stuck. Stars are composed of gasses mostly, and while I'm ignoring the *normal* gasses that a star would be composed of, lava/magma is literally just extremely hot rock. There's so much of it between the very hot core of our planet and the surface where we live, but as you go deeper into the earth it gets hotter. Since a star is made of gas and lava is literally rock, I'm slightly torn on what to do, but I think any material you could possibly come up with to simulate the lava would have *substance* behind it which means it would shatter the Nitrogen Glass layer of the "Ice Sun" as you call it. The Glass layer is relatively thin, but would reform quickly; the question becomes how much the Nitrogen can cool off the "lava sun", which I don't think is enough no matter what you do, because the core will be hotter than the surface, and the surface is already going to cause the nitrogen to turn back into gas instead of liquid pretty quickly, soooo...

Lava Sun wins.

All of this is of course fictional and/or hypothetical. I'm only interested in stellar studies, I'm no expert. I just like space.

a sun, by definition, can't be a ball of ice (undefined kind of "ice").
a sun, by definition, can't be a ball of molten rock.

learn your terms, then ask a hypothetical.

contrary to your beliefs umm, in most cases blue is hotter than orange...So it does not compute

Well is it happening during the day or at night

le reddit neil degrasse tyson science man over here, shut the fuck up faggot, go back to /r/science with the other pseudointellectual scum

>A sun made of rock
So a fucking planet

Big bang 2.0

Too boring. Why not a rock sun that sends out Medusa-rays?

I'm glad people like you exist so I don't feel as bad about myself

grape sun