Did you ever have orgys with your friends? I feel like I missed out on something

Did you ever have orgys with your friends? I feel like I missed out on something.

Attached: 1644998687953.jpg (500x714, 57.58K)

I've had a few
plus some ffm and mmf threesomes
it's fun, after a while you get past the awkwardness
if you do drugs it's even better
one of my best childhood memories (before I turned 18) is getting high on spice (synthetic cannabis) and having gangbangs with my friends

Sorry about your life.

Attached: Eeo6doGU0AUVEnL.jpg (664x503, 27.62K)

well you should know that after 1 am or so all cities turn into drug dens basically
every park I've been to turns into a vape nation drugfest at midnight
drugged out couples have sex in the bushes
and so on
you should experience this at least once so that you can value your normie life a little bit more

Nah.

Attached: mallninja2.jpg (720x540, 27.45K)

Haha dumdum post.

>bruh just go get an std in the park at night it really fulfills your life
Holy shit kill yourself coomers

no i don't want everyone laughing at my small penis

yes you have to experience it at least once
I'm an ivy league graduate but I've done that shit a few times just to become more level headed, more appreciative of the normie life
I only caught 2 STDs for which I had to take antibiotics for a few weeks and that was it. My dick looks normal and it's about 7 inches btw

I don't think you realize that other people are glad they are nothing like you.

Attached: jesustrip.jpg (480x643, 111.8K)

yet I have more money than you, a bigger cawk and a bigger brain plus more life experience, chud

Attached: elijah.jpg (400x396, 28.4K)

what a sad existence.

yes chuds, stay envious, stay weak, stay pissed out at life while I'm LMAOing at you

Jeez who let the pedantic redditor in here? Piss off you boring bastard, your existence is far more pathetic.
>PS: kill yourself you fat retarded nigger.

weird I couldn't even find 2 people to do this with let alone convince 10+ friends to have a sex party. Guess I'm just alive in the wrong place and time.

Holy fuck ur bait sucks

I'm an oldfag man, I can derail any thread I want. I'm doing it all the time

god bless you steven

Can't remember the goth faggot guy with the giant dick but i'd like to know where he is now and what he's up to. That cock of his was glorious.

Can you recommend the cities ?

Threesome with two female friends during studios. Was cool :)

yes user everybody except you had orgies.

with my friends no with others like coworkers and shit yes.. I always kept my sexual shit on the down low with friends as I'm bi and somewhat a slut.. So I never wanted any of them to find out as there all judge..