Femanons, whats your honest opinion on RAPE in general? Assuming its performed without any other negative result...

Femanons, whats your honest opinion on RAPE in general? Assuming its performed without any other negative result, injury or unwanted pregnancy.
Is it true that a lot of you actually fantasize about getting overpowered and posessed in a primal way by a stronger man, especially if he's higher than you in the social power hierarchy?

Attached: bunny1.jpg (297x303, 24.2K)

CNC is hot

yes i would love to be raped

(captcha RADPP)

I love how OP says femanons and yet two(now three) males reply

As an actual girl who has been raped it was one of the worst experiences of my life. Getting over powered in the bedroom by someone I like is great. But being forced by someone I didn't know was horrible. It ruined my trust in sexual relationship and made almost any thought about sex traumatic

tits, i wanna se your tits

ywnbaw kys

No

fuck off then fatty.

Haha, mad you still a virgin?

once he finds you he wont be KEK

Attached: 1518766071270.jpg (950x534, 105.87K)

Not if I bite his micro peen off first

but you would still put it in your mouth least he could say he made it that far

The farthest he will ever get tho, then he will be dickless and basically a woman

then someone will use is bussy and not be a virgin anymore

Quints.

Look at that, we went full circle. I'm okay with someone using his bussy. It's a deal

I love the fantasy of it, but I know I'd shut down if I didn't know his intention by knowing him personally.
Rape is literally my biggest kink, but it wouldn't be fun if I wasn't turned on first

(checked)
(checked)
tits or gtfo

Attached: smugumin.jpg (213x236, 7.57K)

No

checked bussy or gtfo

ill take one for the team

Lol

Attached: 269792B2-DEC9-4FD6-8E34-94D229DAE5A1.jpg (837x385, 212.81K)

I appreciate your nobel sacrifice

I don't have a bussy. I got a hairy, muscular manpussy.

Your dad

Attached: AD18CEDC-A052-4C8B-9E92-C6F708B03C61.jpg (1107x1003, 331.03K)

All that tells me is that you work out your bussy. Well trained bussy

So the difference between great and a nightmare was one guy was attractive and one wasn't.

as long as there is a nice pussy waiting for me in the after life

Believe me: I wish my ass was feminine and appealing. My lack of femininity haunts me. Makes it hard to sleep at night. I wish I could be pretty. But unfortunately, I have to live in reality.

One I consented to before hand and could stop anytime. The other I didn't agree to and was forced even after I said stop as well as was physically hurt. So not quite. The guy who raped me was objectively attractive but he will always be disgusting to me

I mean… like, no shit? Attractive people get away with a lot more by default.

I wish it for you

Shh, I'm sure your bussy is appealing. Someone here is willing to fuck it

The shooter surrendered because he was too much of a faggot to have a shoot out with police, what a pussy

Think of it like the difference between getting into a fight with a friend getting beat on by a stranger in an alleyway without no one else around. One is a controlled environment with someone who doesn't want to hurt you and can stop and the other is an unpredictable situation where you lost control and have no idea what the person is going to do to keep you quiet. Like kill you right after.

such a kind femanon

i fantasize about getting dominated by someone more pathetic, like an ugly bastard type, which i hate and i dont understand bc ive felt the terror of realizing i was about to be overpowered before and i didnt like it at all. i only feel this way if im rly horny usually i m very repulsed by this idea

You explained it very well thank you

cause hes a fed retard why kill your boot lickers