So let me get this strait

So let me get this strait.
Everyone is freaking out cause 1 white guy shot a bunch of rando's.
Meanwhile there already been 186 murders this year in Chicago from 99% niggers.

Attached: gunman in mass shooting at Buffalo Tops supermarket.png (768x511, 735.37K)

Get this.
Twenty years of murder spree after bombing raid this government does in the name of money.
And you want to make this about race again.
Useful idiots

That's just business as normal, niggers gonna nig, just ignore that and focus on this.

White guy has enough money for a complete GI Joe larp kit and enough free time to be browsing Any Forums, but complains while living in a country that couldn't have made it easier to succeed vs black guys, who have had everything done to them to make sure they can't succeed. Pretty understandable why one would get more attention vs the other.

Because those murders are, by and large, black people murdering other black people in places white people don't go. White spree shooters get attention because they shoot up random people in places white people do go to, like churches and grocery stores.

The people in power dont want you to talk about the crimes of their nigger pets.

>have had everything done to them to make sure they can't succeed

The fucking stupid is strong in this one.

Funny isn't it... just about the only time the media is willing to notice a white man can get more done in one day than a city of niggers in a week

How Jewish are you?

If I was in that grocery store today I would have put a round between this larping cumskin faggot's eyes

just another glownigger psyop

Attached: 1652588488990.jpg (2000x2000, 585.31K)

Israel stands proud with the US fascist globalist agenda

I’m a slavic anarchist

>186 murders this year in Chicago from 99% niggers.

Yes, mostly niggers killing other niggers

Now imagine a nigger kills 10 whites at a well off uni

So, let me get this straight: you're a fucking moron...got it.

>larping
You don't know what that acronym means anymore, do you?

This guy was certainly not Role Playing. He was blasting some nigs.

Guarantee most of those murders were because of actual beef with another person rather than the shooter's inability to get any pussy and being a total bitch lmao

lul thats the exact opposite , everything is constructed to give the brainlet nigger a clear advantage. kys black faggot

>Now imagine a nigger kills 10 whites at a well off uni
>Gun kills people
that would be the literal headline like that 'suv' in wisconsin that ran people over

he was larping, he was fucking playing operator by dressing up and "tactically" shooting random civilians in a fucking grocery store

well do you want us talking about dead worthless niggers?

>Chicago
where niggas die erryday.

One thing I don't understand. What's with the getup?

WAR

So you’re racist?

Wow look the uneducated white trash is seething again

Attached: 011420_TrumpMKE_0809c.jpg (1800x1200, 112.23K)