Retired Militaryfag here

Retired Militaryfag here

Yall have never been in a situation like this and it shows.

1. Why did he kill the white people?

Because his adrenaline is going and he is not thinking logically. He makes mistakes. He fixes this once he gets a few kills and the jitters run their course. Happened to me in combat alot. First you get a bit jumpy and foggy but once it settles in after a minute or two you're extremely focused.

2. Why didn't anyone run?

Well one guy did. It's because when the human mind realizes it's in mortal danger it firstly panics...second you encounter the decision making of panic....fight. flight. Or freeze. The one guy instinctively ran. Everyone else froze in place. No one fought. The military trains you to fight in those moments. They beat it into you by stressing you out and then forcing you to make decisions. So when the moment comes you move....you don't freeze. It's happens alot with first time jumpers in the airborne. They freeze in the door and the jump master has to shove them out as to not miss the jump window.

I just see all these comments and know most of you all would freeze. I might too...idk. so far I haven't yet most the time I react and realize after how close shxt was.

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-020808_Chrome.jpg (2142x1079, 794.57K)

At least that retarded fuckhole Cori Bush now finally has a legitimate "white supremacist" claim for once. lol

you sound like a fucking fag with a shitty life.

I feel more sorry for the first woman he killed, she didn’t even know it was coming.

Anyone have the link to the video?

I like how he fucked up at the end by saying sorry to his teammate/lookout after he screamed NO and he realized who he was.

I bet you already killed him, eh GLOWIE?

Attached: Glow PePe.png (657x527, 33.49K)

nice reddit spacing nigger

I'm not. I get 10k a month in my pension. Bills are only 4k.

So I have 6k a month to do whatever with. Plus my nest egg.

I live a pretty sweet life

>Why didn't anyone run?
Because of the flight or fight reaction. It once happened to me in a fight. I was very close to harming my attacker (my mother) with a hammer, but I stopped right before I hit her. I tolerated years and years of mistreatment, abuse and abandonment, but even in that moment of adrenaline I understood I wouldn't feel better by letting out my anger for 10-20 minutes and fucking my future forever.
That kid is just insane. Literally deranged.

Do you also have 300 confirmed kills as a navy seal?

O yeh there's a difference between saying it and doing it. I know plenty of street types that talk all day about imm kill this person or I'll murk whoever but they just talk.

The ones that do it never say a thing. They just know they can/will

They're already spinning it as a race crime. Took all of 2 seconds.

1 confirmed kill....but in a fire fight no one knows who hit who...everyone is just shooting at eachother. Sometimes there's a lmg on the same gut your semi shooting....who knows if your round was the one to make em drop

>That kid is just insane. Literally deranged.

wow what a fucking revelation thanks i dont think any of us could have figured that out

you really solved this case, detective

His gun said "niggers" on the sight??

You're a cock smoking faggot, we get it

No. Take your meds

He said white white women like the bbg.

Attached: 7AC79CDB-8961-443C-B481-00AD58DBBA00.png (1080x1082, 1.78M)

You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Exactly. I don't want to sound edgy but there's been... Less than five or ten times in my life where I felt I was about to snap and do something horrible to people who abused me throughout the years. But my subconscious was like "DON'T FUCKING DO IT, YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE, IT'S NOT WORTH IT, DAMN IT!".
I still don't understand why it's legal in the USA to bear arms. Specially when it seems that a great portion of the population appears to suffer from very low stress tolerance.

>retired military

no it sounds like what i said the first time

looks like the expert is here!

shut the fuck up, faggot.

yeah, it's all a conspiracy against the white man! Just look at the new Lord of the Rings coming out. They got a black guy as an elf! It's over for the white man!

Have you read the manifesto yet?

>you sound like a fucking fag with a shitty life.
Explain us your life in the most honest way possible user.

It does say nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-024150_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 520.08K)

Plz sir...I'm defenseless and so is my tiny child asshole....don't finger me....plz

>2. Why didn't anyone run?

Because burgerbrains have been conditioned to react normally in the midst of open carrying gunnuts. They ve lost their natural evolutionary stress reflexes that are inherent in our nature when exposed to something associated with danger, heights snakes speeding cars etc.

Next time you see the american snake be it in the form of shittenhouse l, pay ton and whichever other whitoid monkey, tread on it murder on spot its gonna be free white boy hunting season soon

Full video here

>yall
tl;dr kys larping reddit tranny literal nigger faggot kike ywnbaw

How the fuck can you fuck this up. You literally have to type 13 letters, 2 spaces, and copy and paste a link...

How??? How did you fuck that up?

He has a manifesto talking about how much he hates niggers you dumb fuck lol. He has "Here's your reparation" and "#BLM" written on the side of his gun. Don't be such a nigger and admit it's race hate.

basically this also

the faggot got caught anyhow, normally when someone does this rather than getting caught they would have a shoot out with police and end up getting killed because fuck going to prison, this faggot however surrendered because he got intimidated by the police kek, which brings me to my last point, cowards, this guy is nothing more than a chicken shit coward who is now going to get ape rape in prison, hope it was worth the effort Brenton wannabe

Attached: 1641395904339.jpg (1000x787, 133.89K)