If I love a girl, and I do what I can for her yet she brushes me off.. should I just stop...

If I love a girl, and I do what I can for her yet she brushes me off.. should I just stop? I've known her for 5+ years and we had a fling but she just doesn't seem to care. Should I ghost her? More details will be given if I get some actual heartfelt replies

Attached: IMG_20220515_020813.jpg (1080x1425, 242.83K)

yes honestly it may hurt or be hard but just ghost her or let it go slowly, cause its not worth wasting time over trust me

>should I just stop?
Yes

Then play Witcher 3

Ask her if she likes Huey Lewis and The News.

Attached: hey paul.jpg (1200x600, 173.46K)

I hadn't spoken to her in years and one day out of the blue she messaged me on a Google chat. I thought maybe she was ready to actually have a relationship, yet she seemingly wanted someone to vent to and just have attention from. She knows I'm head over heels for her and I always have been since we met. She's single now supposedly but still she plays games with me. We've went out numerous times over the past month, but I feel like she just doesn't want what I want

Do you not know any other women? I guarantee you and her are each being as faithful as you perceive your options to be, but you’re underestimating and she’s overestimating. Give her a reality check by cutting her out of your life.

Attached: fd22485be4a6cc64aae9576adf5cde56a3138e56-24.jpg (618x1200, 122.68K)

It sounds like you desperately need to play Witcher 3

I've played that game to death. Heart of stone is awesome

I would say she's definitely not interested

She texts me every day. We talk for hours on end sometimes and also video calls

move on.

>Give her a reality check by cutting her out of your life.

I was thinking the same thing... Just ghost her for a while and bring out her true feelings

Shes fucking someone else or a lesbian. Ignore her and treat her like a an object for pleasuring your cock and hit on her friends

She's not a lesbian, she just broke up with an abusive asshole

Be busier

Focus on yourself King.

You need to play it again, but this time you have to believe you are a witcher. Im telling you anytime ive having a bad day, i just fire this baby up and it helps.

Falling in love with a girl who doesn't want you is one of the worst mistakes a man can make. This shit has the potential to ruin your life. Your time on this earth is limited, OP. Make the most of it. Think about yourself

Also, she is 8 years younger than me. My ex told me she would break my heart and when I told her this her reply was "I've grown since 5 years", yet she's doing exactly the same games.

This is what happens when people ruin their bonding mechanisms by having casual sex. She would never be a loyal person anyway. But this had been her first time ever, having sex with you, she would be so hardcore deep in fucking love with you that you would probably be the happiest person in the world! But she had sex with you and she's not giving much of a shit. Fuck this bitch she ruined herself

She met me after she was in her first relationship with a high school guy for a long time. She was unhappy and I helped her break free from that relationship. We messed around for about a year and then eventually went our separate ways. My phone number was changed within the last time we were together so she obviously went out of her way to contact me

Kill her, its gonna be funny bro

She also lost her job to not getting the vax and has been struggling, I helped her somewhat to stay afloat

>Also, she is 8 years younger than me.
Now see, this changes things. Forget my previous advice. Youre gonna have to play fallout new vegas, first person mode the whole time. You need to escape this world for awhile. This is quite literally your only option.

I had a similar situation; never let someone drag you along and use you. You just have to be honest and direct once, say how you feel, and if she rejects you, then that has to be the end, else sticking around just shows she is in control and you don't want that or to be weak/desperate.

You already know her type. That proves it bro. Theres millions of women out there. A cigarette wont catch a gas can on fire so heat things up a bit. Be that dickhead woman abuser and she'll be your bitch. Shes a submissive.

Serious replies only, I'm quite miserable

>Just ghost her for a while and bring out her true feelings

Uh…no. Don’t be a woman - Be a man and replace her completely, even if it’s with nothing.

>My ex told me she would break my heart
and she was fucking right, cut that whore of your life user, you deserve better

Im serious bro

shes basic, theres nothing unique about her.
shes pretty, but so are most women. if it doesnt seem worth it anymore then there is a reason for that my guy. do what your heart tells you; but dotnt waste your time.

I'm not the asshole type, and I don't want to stoop down to that level

>Falling in love with a girl who doesn't want you is one of the worst mistakes a man can make

This. Get over your oneitis - There are worse things than being alone, and being a big pussy whose emotional state is entrusted to an uninterested woman is one of them.

Drop her. Give that bitch a reality check, tell her how fucking insufferable she is. See how she really feels. She’ll tell you then guarantee it