ITT: Flags you love the design of but don't agree with the meaning/modern interpretation of. I'll start

ITT: Flags you love the design of but don't agree with the meaning/modern interpretation of. I'll start.

>Confederate navy flag
>Rising Sun flag
>Latex fetish flag
>BDSM flag.

Attached: image (2).png (443x289, 40.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

texasalmanac.com/articles/ordinance-to-dissolve-the-union-between-the-state-of-texas-and-the-other-states
texasalmanac.com/articles/declaration-of-causes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It offers nothing but confusion.

Attached: NazBol.jpg (720x480, 26.76K)

Fuck this faggot

Attached: 3205405.jpg (240x320, 31.58K)

Whos that? He seems cool.

Attached: istockphoto-698137648-612x612.jpg (612x410, 16.6K)

Shit, I read that as fags...
Sorry guys.

Anarcho-monarchism

Attached: wmmny8x5xng21.png (1408x867, 35.13K)

How can you have an anarchy and a monarchy? They're two completely different types of government.

Only know the two on the left. I like both, especially the bottom left one. The design is bad ass

The Zabis deserved worse.

Attached: zeon_by_trudetski.jpg (1032x774, 56.53K)

Whats the issue with the modern meaning of the rebel flag? To me it represents fuck the government, music and racing

Attached: 81NXVdjHFLL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x910, 137.9K)

I don't watch Warhammer 40k so I had to look up what a zabi was and this was the second image. is it accurate? are the zabis like the Simpsons?

Attached: 4uhinbim6sb21.jpg (872x960, 125.92K)

>Whats the issue with the modern meaning of the rebel flag?
nothing if you like owning slaves

Very much so, yes.
>also, it's not Warhammer
>it's that Tomino-esque thing, saying it's "Gundam" but it's really just giant robot anime

Attached: that's a girl's name.jpg (945x708, 367.39K)

first off, it's called the Confederate navy flag you retard. secondly, like it or not, it has been, and always will be, used by racist. If you want a REAL flag that gives the middle finger to the government, use the Gadsden flag

I really can't think of any, to be honest. I like the Confederate flag, but I also like the Confederacy. I think the rising sun flag is cool, but I don't give a shit about muh imperialism. The two fetish flags are visually interesting but the fact that they exist makes me hate them

Just so you know, although slavery was a component for the secession of the south, and thus the civil war, the war itself was about the government having too much control over the states. It wasn't solely about the possession of a bunch of niggers that only maybe 10% of the population at the time had anyway.

Considering 5/6 flags being posted are Nazi inspired, I don't think they have an issue

You types never research what you claim to stand for or '''tolerate.'''

Attached: Texas Declaration.jpg (1024x683, 165.33K)

It's about music and racing basically

Ya i have a gasden too

>he still believes the states rights narrative

Attached: 1652319421374.png (978x576, 332.41K)

Some things are so intelligent, so advanced, that they are beyond human comprehension

>"Just so you know, although Intolerable Acts was a component for the secession of the America, and thus the revolutionary war, the war itself was about the Boston Tea Party."

texasalmanac.com/articles/ordinance-to-dissolve-the-union-between-the-state-of-texas-and-the-other-states

texasalmanac.com/articles/declaration-of-causes

I encourage you to read these. They're interesting, if nothing else. In response to your post though, you have to understand that these people viewed slaves as property. They believe the government was going to federally outlaw slavery, and thus take away their property, which, ironically, only happened because of the war. That, among other things, essentially led to the war.