How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a daily basis in our country?

How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a daily basis in our country?

Attached: it happened again.jpg (472x649, 34.11K)

too long didnt read ywnbaw cope seethe dilate

Buy each of these guys a real doll.

a bot comment if I ever read one. You are the one who will never be a real woman.

Literally just ban guns like every other civilized country. It's really that simple.

Attached: beinggay.jpg (600x572, 152.7K)

The entirety of the USA knows the answer to this question already. Most just don't want to admit it

I feel like sex dolls would only keep incels from going bonkers for so long. We are far from realistic sex bots, mandatory government provided gf's might prove helpful

You underestimate how much further entrenched in gun ownership america is compared to countries that enacted a ban

Straight up it won't work here
A huge amount will choose bunkered down gunfights over giving them up

mexico has literally the most strict gun control laws , yet you just google how many gun murders there are
also how to prevent mass shotings ? well defund the FBI and CIA

Begin the systemic "phasing out" of the white race, who disproportionately commit these crimes.

There, I said it.

Attached: jesus.jpg (331x448, 30K)

Total non-sequiter. If Mexico had the most strict gun laws, then it would have zero gun-related crimes.

I personally know one. He is me.

Niggers shoot more people than whites per capita

Your comparing a first world nation to a third world shithole. Meanwhile no other 1st world nation has this problem. Try another cope bud

Basedpilled.

Anyone have the link to the video?

Cool but we are talking about mass shootings

Attached: 13245675435768.png (1000x743, 45.8K)

Why would you want to?

/thread.

Can't really defund a government agency that gets its funds through drug running and smuggling for unlimited and untraceable cash. It might even make the drug problem here in the US and around the world even worse. At a minimum they need a serious audit.

That graph shows they also commit more mass shootings per capita. Thanks

If we got rid of white people, 99% of black people's problems would disappear and crime in black communities would plummet.

Can't wait for this bot to start posting mother jones infographs and talking about how gang shootings don't count as mass shootings then shift the blame to white people proclaiming that according to his rules they commit the most.

>He will never be a real boy
kek

Attached: 2345675432567.jpg (800x445, 72.59K)

>whites: 66 incidents
>blacks: 21
Thats only about one third

>How do we prevent mass shootings from happening on a daily basis in our country?
I don't know I live in Switzerland

/thread

There are almost 6 times the number of white people in the USA as there are black people.

reads like seething of someone mad about by one or more of the above and is now reposting it inappropriately in some odd attempt to reclaim the control it caused them to lose.

but thats just one faggots armchair post psychoanalysis.

Still didnt read ywnbaw cope seethe dilate

Fair but this still doesn't excuse white people, especially when compared against hispanics and even more so when you compare the US to other first world nations with significant black populations such as germany and france

Attached: 4356789654356789.png (1015x781, 36.8K)

You are upset, its obvious

>mass shooting
>the bot comes back

like clockwork

Attached: herewegoagain5.png (1258x767, 246.66K)

This dude doesn't understand the concept of per capita lmao

Blacks make up 13% of the total population yet commit approximately 16.6% (repeating) of all mass shootings

Whites comprise of approximately 61.6% of the total population yet commit 52.3% of the mass shootings

Blacks are over represented in mass shootings where as Whites are underrepresented when you take into account population levels.

>per capita of mass shootings
Care to explain?

The biggest step would be to get rid of the niggers. That would eliminate over 90% of mass shootings.

Attached: 2021 mass shooters.jpg (999x1920, 724.97K)

It means there are 66 shootings per 1 white person and 21 shootings per 1 black person. 66 > 21. Did you flunk math class or something?

You know what's funny nigel? Criminals don't use guns around your country because they'll get out in under a year for stabbing "a cunt" to death. But YOU'LL have to explain why you defended yourself rather than letting yourself get beheaded and your wife raped in the middle of the night and get life in prison for doing so.

Sorry I only speak English.

How come Europe does not have this problem? Certainly the numbers would reflect this if niggers were to blame

Attached: 45678543257689.png (1270x817, 543.62K)

France black pop: 5%
German black pop: 1%

Also it literally does excuse them. It's meaningless to mention white people in the equation if they obviously make up the majority of the population to begin with. Also comparing american minorities to eu minorities on the topic of gun violence is meaningless.

>I consider gang violence, robbery, stabbings, domestic violence and literally any shooting resulting in a single death as a mass shooting
Ignored

Hope you're pretending to be retarded for your sakes

Develope covid 2.0?

There were like no shootings during the pandemic

The black population is a little higher than that, so tell me satan. How come Europe fails to produce mass shootings on a regular basis. Why are we the only country in the world to suffer this problem?

Most government agencies consider 4 or more victims a mass shooting. it happens on a nearly daily basis in places like Chicago.
Just because some nigger ran and shot up a house party instead of a grocery store doesn't make it any less of a mass shooting.

I am asking for a statistic of mass shootings per capita. Can you not provide?

>Most government agencies consider 4 or more victims a mass shooting
Sauce?

*your
Hope your pretending to be retarded for you're sake :)

Oh, and don't forget the guy in the New York subway just a couple weeks ago. Some nigger tear gassed and shot a bunch of people, but the media quickly forgot about it because his skin was too dark to report on it.

Because your country suffers from gun culture