White men literally have an entire country catering to their every need...

White men literally have an entire country catering to their every need, and yet still can't resist being the face of pure evil

Attached: manifesto-3_jpg.jpg (2000x1333, 1.91M)

Critical Race Theory working as intended then. Teach the left that to be left-wing is to be anti-straight, anti-white, anti-male. Nothing is about class or economics, got that? That's for Republicans to handle. You just stay busy on the straight white males, lefty

fpbp

/thread

That’s not crt.

This

Pretty much. Republicans on the actual issues are very unpopular. Basically all they do when they’re in power is give tax cuts to rich people and deregulate, which average people don’t like, including average republicans. They have to make up shit like MEXICANS ARE COMING TO EXTERMINATE WHITE PEOPLE SO THEY CAN EAT BABY FETUSES to keep their idiot voters voting for them. Not saying Democrats are much better on the issues but this is 100% how the republicans operate.

And now you’re talking about class when leftists have been talking about class for the past couple of centuries? You’re a real innovator

Jesus Christ. I'm black and I wonder why everyone (with the exception of boards such as this one) started loving us the last ten or fifteen years.

tall, heterosexual white males who are tall or rich and have a wife, gf and kids are the ones society caters too. the rest no one gives a fuck about. as an awkward white autistic guy, no one will hire me.

virtue signaling

ment to say attractive or rich

There's an "agenda", my friend. Disguised as "social justice". Stay alert.

You don't know what critical race theory is.

I'm black too and I support this message, yo!

I know, its so fucking awesome.

Attached: 1647618612035.webm (540x540, 1.84M)

lol this. Retards are so easily manipulated.

Its just reddit feminazis and the usual cuckolds. They were triggered into ruining their already worthless lives here.

Uncle Tom

Attached: dg7kqkvv.jpg (445x422, 33.19K)

>White men literally have an entire country catering to their every need
Except, of course, the one need that is more important than any other, the one we have been programmed through billions of years of evolution to crave above all else in order to propagate our genes: Sex

Sex is catered to them, too; they just won't pay what the rest of the market will bear.

>brown eyes
>white

They're like cannibals or something