LMAOing at Texas right now HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

LMAOing at Texas right now HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: FUCK TEXAS.jpg (1164x748, 128.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/texas-power-grid-operator-residents-conserve-energy-plants-go-offline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine living in Texas and not having a way to generate your own electricity.

why though? pic's from last year

foxnews.com/us/texas-power-grid-operator-residents-conserve-energy-plants-go-offline

Nigger you actually think we think that’s a real pic?

wait you mean there arent cities all along the border of texas and all the boats on the coastline don't light up like that?

>forces you to disable adblock
nope.avi

texas gets absolutely raped all of the time lately, because theyre too strong. and a lot of them went outside in the beginning hours of COVID. maybe theyre being punished, or that the US government is scared of the strong texan man
the other states such as cali did the same with COVID with chaz and BLM riots. but they did it like goys, while texan men (and women) did it for freedoms, unironically

i think they forget about one thing:
>texans dont need electricity like no internet or anything such as this
>theyre not faggots like the rest of you mericans
this is a blessing in disguise. let the rest of them turn into faggot retards
this is being done so that the texans can return to their roots. its so they can get bored, go outside, go fishing, or ride horses, like in the good old days

maybe the "great reset" (saying bad word so cali government and GLOBOHOMO realizes) is simply going back to when it was good
texans going back to those times. the golden times. the wild times

i hope they go and invade cali on their horses, and shoot people with their revorlverr after their youth get in some buckshot trainin without no damb internet for once
go ahead see how great your fancy shmancy USB chargable tazer or "noguns" r8p whistle is vses a texan man on a horse or one woman not in the kitchen in the only time when its acceptable: being, when shes in the factory making metal bullets and such things

oh no, the texan youth cant watch tiktok and buy thigh highs, or jerk off to love-hate/hate-love -ing fucking/getting - raped by - billionaires that they dont know. oh no, theres no electricity for watching CNN/FOX news
oh no, no electricity, for the gay faggot-clown faggot bitch electric cars they dont have, dont have to charge, dont want, because theyre not gay and dont need electricity to power their cars or horses

oh no, theres no electricity in summer where the days are shorter - but the day can (still) be spent in the MADE IN TEXAS shops. hopefully there is nothing else to do, so they can start making shit with anvils, vices, hammers, dremels, chisels, sanders
so that they can become a great trading hub and a railway (again)
dont need electricity to power them trains

but, oh no
theres no electricity to go on the internet and be fags. oh no the kids will have to go out to get some fresh (TEXAN) air. HOW WILL THE NEXT GENERATION EVER RECOVER???

thank you ted bundy

whats the cluster on the left?
i literally dont even know what this area is called. is his a power grid? it has circles around it... build another! build another cluster off of that cluster, facing texas - as there arent any!

if they cared then theyd put power through that to texas. thats a grid... maybe. and theres another grid on the right there with literal grid LINES

AND theres literally ehr ocean there
with a big cluster at the bottom there? on that ocean line. well, at least the texan men can go do some damb FISHIN
if AMERICA cared then this would never happen. the GOVENERS cut out the POWER TO TEXAS, a move AS AMERICA, to KILL THEM and the rest of america fucking laughed. texans died and you "americans" fucking LAUGHED

Attached: image_2022-05-15_071714026.png (264x275, 113.57K)

I'm in dfw and the power is currently on. Tf are you retards on about?

bumping for texas because texas cant bump right now

hunger-games actin-like fucking dogs you heathens you

bumping for texas

dont act like you retards dont also get rolling blackouts, because your country is so shit with their power grid and has little to no planning and what with your houses that are made up of wood
you know this happens to you too. you know where it doesnt happen?

briton

where the power grid is much better, and this shit doesnt happen

bumping for texas and texans

OP your shits are probably liquid already from the soylent u eat
meanwhile i shit out your negativity with fiber and ease. and then, i wipe my ass on a leaf

This actually goes back to the 90s.

There are 3 power grids in the US, whose names I don't recall. Anyway it's East, West, and Texas.

Porkbarrel legislation in Austin for the past 30 years has steadily grown more corrupt and Texas' grid more and more neglected.

2021 massive ice storms showed it in the most practical firm possible. Gas lines to/from plants completely unwinterized. Nothing has been done to rectify the issue, either.

-Texan

Also op is a fag for posting a nonsensical image there are legitimate sat images out there of Texas gone dark from winter 2021.

Hahahahaha how the fuck do they handle all that freedom?

Attached: aug1977.jpg (1140x1473, 220.98K)

bumping for texas

hope you remember this cringe OP

hopefully when its time for it to come back up,
in that time where you do (and whatever youre doing),
you realize, then, you were laughing at people (americans no less) literally dying

people are dying

and youre laughing

i know right? not being able to post to
>zuccbucc
>shitter
>whatever other social media
>check snopes
>chinky chong 4chang owned by hiroshamoot
>become trannys with chang ching discord
>watch netflitx
poor texans
theyre so not free (and you are im sure)

bump for texans if u think for even a second this is on page 2

bump for texas so a commifornian mutt dies

You're right OP. Texas is the worst. Best you stay away from it.

>be texan
>no internet
>go magnet fishing
>get all this metal
>war rolls around
>booming economy again
>women process all of the metal
>to make drones
>texans now have electricity dont
> dont have to sell their drones no
> more to buy electricity
>
>every texan in texas now has (electricity and) a thousand drones in their arsenal
>texans drone strike wherever OP is from and i laugh

bump for texas
pray for texas

Attached: image_2022-05-15_073513813.png (88x33, 615)

bump for texas

bumping for texas

what a shithole state

OP BTFO

disinfo shill GTFO to comiefornia

That's the line of people waiting to do your mom you retard.

bump for texas !

idk the names of these places, but im guessing this place has a lot of what rhymes with clack cleakle

Attached: image_2022-05-15_074028261.png (302x321, 150.43K)

blow it out your ass, faggot

cant believe real people are dying because probably hillary clinton doesnt like ted bundy so they cut off the power to texas, then texans die, and you laugh at that

it really is good (texans) vs. evil (you, bastard-heathen child of the antichrist child of lucifer)

Attached: texas.jpg (750x787, 52.52K)

Hopefully the 8-bit Guy ruins his home again

Attached: image_2022-05-15_074502013.png (1079x973, 898.31K)

ok commie faggot go get raped by nae-nae joggers

Attached: image_2022-05-15_074536104.png (729x725, 1.39M)

AND the libs used their weather satellite to make it cold or snow to kill texans, AND again, you laughed
yeah, but what if they dont give up? texans have revorlverrs and dont even have to rely on armalite but real cold steel big guns like 6-shooters and can fire them well (while you have fucking gun control)

I'm in TX right now drunk AF with full AC fuck you

bump for texas

Update your adblock

bumping for texas

Attached: image_2022-05-15_074958215.png (1366x768, 263.07K)

wrong image

bumping for texas

Attached: image_2022-05-15_075036040.png (898x555, 47.06K)