Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Tell me something interesting about yourself!

Attached: Ichigo (175).png (625x616, 577.55K)

I once farted and no one smelled it.

Attached: not mud.jpg (1024x576, 64.19K)

every day i post about how small my dick is its pretty based

I think everyone has had that experience so no, that does not count as something interesting. Next attempt, please?

How small is it?

Attached: Ichigo (118).png (261x504, 279.28K)

my favorite drug is vaping meth, and i take luvox, brexpiprazole, nicorette gum and drink shiraz cabernet on a daily basis.

I went out at midnight to buy chips and starburst

pretty small tbf

Mhmm. That's... cool.

HOLY SHIT AND YOU MADE IT OUT ALIVE? YOU MUST BE SOME KIND OF GOD

Post it, so we all may bask in/revile at it's glory

Attached: Ichigo (148).png (1035x440, 832.74K)

The real flex is to go out at night in a hoodie and get some skittles and arizona tea because... yeah that happened

Attached: Ichigo (79).png (1133x637, 671.17K)

Dubs checked and fine.. I once Farted in church and the entire pew looked at me. Lucky it did not smell..

Attached: dubs checked3.jpg (620x349, 36.02K)

I'm a nonwhite (not black) twink, and I have a very conventionally attractive white gf. I'm proud of myself.

That is really not interesting my dude

Farts are funny haha but you have more to offer than that

I'm proud of you as well! Every gf I've ever had has been non-white, even though I'm as white as it gets lmao

I suppose the real just recognizes real or something equally cliche

Attached: Ichigo (76).png (1134x639, 835.48K)

good for you.

That's only sad if the girls were asian. Pretty alpha if they were Latina or middle eastern.

Ah.. Fine.. I once farted in church and the fart did not smell, So I kept passing gas and when the time for us to get up and kneel I pooped a little and it stunk. Thankfully there was a baby next to me and it got the blame..

Attached: Uncle-Fester-Had-A-Law-Named-For-Him.jpg (643x495, 48.89K)

Well it's about an even split of both, actually. We could count people who had some percentage of whatever race but that wouldn't be worthwhile

Not bad tbh. Wear pants and shirts that don't match each other yo

Mmkay.

Attached: Ichigo (78).png (820x624, 881.57K)

nice trips

Attached: CHECKED.png (954x533, 466.8K)

Attached: 562c153e4171d507634d340dddd81e6d.jpg (566x800, 137.83K)

>post it

oke

Attached: C4C61B3E-9692-4090-95DA-F47DB91A3440.jpg (1284x939, 614.73K)

wait why wouldnt i match my pants and shirts?

I liked all the white and Latina girls I've been with. Haven't liked my Asian gfs so much, despite being Asian myself.

what you asked for something interesting .. I taught this was interesting.

Attached: all righty.png (472x402, 183K)

I can blow bubbles with my own spit that are strong enough that some of them don't pop and can land on things

You need to shave more often.. Upkeep is key to a happy penis..

>I was getting out of work due to autism
I wish I could do this. Gimme autism bux to pay the monthly shit the I can fuck with crypto and stocks on the side

Okay so basically nothing you said made sense

Good job

Very cool

I wouldn't trust me as a fashion expert, but from an artist's perspective you need some contrast. The classic example is blue jeans with literally anything else. Instant contrast.

Why's that?

So you did.

I did that as a kid in my bathtub with soap bubbles

Attached: Ichigo (96).png (402x609, 454.6K)

Based. That's why I always keep my kid around, just in case I shit myself and need someone to blame.

Is it erect?

but i usually like being hairy thooo shaving is annoying.. thats the only pic where i'm shaved lol

inb4 I'm on some kinda watchlist

No I probably am come to think of it

Thank you Any Forums

Attached: Ichigo (95).png (271x635, 321.73K)

Idk. Asian girls are shallow, materialistic, and fake. More so than any other girls. They also don't smell as good as other girls, and are a lot more bitchy once they drop the facade.

this is some nerd shit but I can improvise pretty decent baroque counterpoint on the piano

Did I what ?

Attached: poop jesus.jpg (350x497, 42.3K)

I used to entertain myself by driving around the city late at night, I had a regular route and I vaguely imagined I was "on patrol" like batman or something. It was a pleasant routine, peaceful time to think my own thoughts.

a lot of dudes who complain about their interactions with women meet shallow women because they're shallow themselves

The wifi dropped when he entered the store, i'm so sad...

Attached: 3.png (523x641, 578.06K)

I'm definitely on a watch list.

Most of the Asian girls I've been with tend to kind of... observe how you are and react accordingly. I tend to be very low-key and listen to what they say, so they generally open up to that. Again it depends on what kind of asian you're talking about, there's a HUUUUGE difference between like... Japanese/Filipina/Chinese/Korean etc.

Attached: Ichigo (168).png (337x388, 269.81K)

This is true. At least based on my experiences with women. White=latinas>middle eastern>black>indian>>>asian girls

I'd love to hear a sample!

You heard me.

Elaborate?

Mhmm, I'm sure.

We probabably all are, posting on this shit lmao

Attached: Ichigo (93).png (466x523, 437.69K)

Nah. I like most women. I don't really have much to complain about in regards to my interactions with them. I was just comparing.

I did but I'm not fallowing you. What ?

Attached: dont-be-that-guy-nobody-likes-that-guy-funny-ass-meme.jpg (600x848, 59.43K)

You'll have to identify yourself, there were a few people I replied to there and your answer isn't immediately obvious

Attached: Ichigo (92).png (448x622, 430.05K)

if only he had 5G..

Attached: 1.png (636x795, 792.92K)

>fashion expert

agh wait whaa but i always like matching colors :((((

what about my shirt and pants combination here?

Attached: AC16337E-F61D-463F-B3FF-71334E9444E3.jpg (1209x895, 1.19M)

There is a huge difference. For example most philipino Asians work at child brothels and that tends to make them more distant in bed

not really maybe sorta

dubs checked and im the guy who farted and pooped in church

Attached: dubs checked 2.jpg (320x480, 26.07K)

Yes, 5g would be the answer. Probably not lol

See that's much better, you've got some contrast! Though I would have gone with a color that more directly contrasts the blue on your pants before I displaed my crazy ass leg hair

Wow that's just like... actually wrong? Wow.

Good on ya bruv

Attached: Ichigo (167).png (490x623, 404.01K)

yup... its interesting tho right ?

Attached: Grose STICKY.jpg (200x290, 18.42K)

Facts can't be wrong, don't live with your head in the sand user.

Mr. Dick-Shower is probably middle-eastern, based on my extensive knowledge of dicks. Or at least somewhere in the vicinity

It at least got me to reply a couple times so hey, you contributed! (nice dubs)

By definition, yes. But you can't just arbitrarily assign your random thoughts as "facts" lmao.

Attached: Ichigo (149).png (477x659, 590.19K)