I want to make this trainwreck at least a little interesting, how should I respond?

I want to make this trainwreck at least a little interesting, how should I respond?

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-123512_Tinder.png (1080x2400, 226.32K)

send cock

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-123734_Tinder.png (1079x2178, 915.38K)

Ask if she does anal

you already sperged the convo. hole is too deep. abort.

Attached: 1600888005684.png (480x480, 45.83K)

Dude...are you retarded

this! bail now!

I’d move on she doesn’t seem interested. Dating apps like tinder, I noticed that even if you match, they make up their mind very quick if they want to talk to you or not.

I'm aborting by having Any Forums twist the knife

It’s guys like this that blow it for the rest of us

>Asking women what they think
Ask me how I know you are a virgin. Once you’ve asked woman six million times where she’d like to go for dinner, you’ll learn that they follow.
You should have told her you would like see her piercings, but only if you gave them to her yourself. You should have told her how well off you are - and how I’m five years you’ll be retired. Women have the brains of toddlers frendo. I wouldn’t chat with one for six million dollars. I’d limit myself to 14 words and then if she doesn’t start showing skin, move on. Then again, I never used social Jew media to connect. I married a high school girl that I meet in person. Real life. Eye contact. I ducking hate you zoomer bisexual werdios with your doofy haircuts and nigger music. But good luck.

Attached: 337F3CA3-BE82-4924-B619-0E71A528B087.png (698x855, 390.59K)

not your army

Based and goofy music and nigger music pilled

If you were a type of grouse, what subspecies would you be and why?

You may laugh, but wtf is a yubing trip?

It's probably where you float downriver in a tire innertube thing

Literally those big rubber tubes, people go floating down rivers in them. Typically very slow current rivers, with coolers filled with drinks, just chilling and relaxing.

That's not what that means newfag

Is picrel why black people don't go camping or innawoods?

Checked and this

No it's because they know that if a horror situation starts they die first

>calls conversation a train wreck

>what do you want to be doing in 5 years 3 random questions in

user you absolutely useless faggot will never be able to talk to girls.

EVER

does she know how it feels to stare at a ceiling for minutes/hours on end?

does she wanna find out?

Also you useless newfag you’re meant to start this thread as a roll thread. Fucking Scottish prick.

Rolling for
“I’m a lonely little virgin, what does a vagina feel like?? I’ll never know, please tell me”

Re roll. Dubs get

Kek roll
OP is a faggot and won’t deliver

reroll 4 dubs OP is gay

Attached: Screenshot_20220515-130942_Tinder.png (1080x2400, 246.42K)