One day you wake up, get on your pc, open your browser and see this on the home page. What do?

One day you wake up, get on your pc, open your browser and see this on the home page. What do?

Attached: 1641218808677m.jpg (723x1024, 85.34K)

Search the website and see if there's a celeb I want to watch get Blacked instead

who would you want instead?

Wouldn't care since I'm black myself.

It's not going to offend or arouse me. lol

thats not the point.... T Swift is going to get banged on cam for our pleasure....regardless of your race.

instantly cum

I would be interested in seeing her get gangbanged. Idgaf what colors the dicks are.

I don't know, whoever strikes my fancy

Taylor doesn't flush after she has a big shit

Wouldn't care because worrying about what celebs are doing is for women and faggots.

seeing tay get blacked = worrying about what celebs are doing. interesting take. kys.

But the whole "blacked" bullshit is obviously meaningless to me.

It's also meaningless to 10% of the western population (blacks).

>What do?
Laugh at the obvious fake. Taylor might be a greasy whore, but she'll NEVER let a jungle bunny between her thighs. What a laughable concept.

It wouldn't be on my home page to begin with because I'm not a schizo retard hoping to see celebs get fucked. But whatever help you cope user

>she'll NEVER let a jungle bunny between her thighs
You're right. We'd fuck her ass or mouth instead.

sorry. this thread was meant for people with an imagination. clearly your pea sized brain didnt pick up on that.

TAY TIME

Attached: 65c4851be43b468044c024f54ac36654.jpg (1280x853, 189.37K)

>Imagination
>Multiple men sharing their fantasy with each other and getting off with other men
Kek, gay

lmao and yet here you are

yo tay fucked a horse

Attached: taylor-swift-ass-outdoors-naked-001.jpg (854x1247, 439.62K)

But so am I... the black guy who's supposedly going to fuck this bitch.

Attached: story%20(11).jpg (2120x3000, 929.06K)

Just to annoy your homoerotic fantasy user, it's all for you

huh. gay.

Say it loud and say it proud user

sounds like you want me to fulfill some gay fantasy of yours