Short bros, how do we make women respect us?

Short bros, how do we make women respect us?

Attached: this tall.png (500x485, 320.75K)

Have a huge penis to compensate.

Attached: 5'11 vs 6'1.webm (720x1276, 1.95M)

look mom, I posted it again

Big penis and know how to use it

Wear heels and be taller?

Attached: profile.jpg (1024x1024, 115.4K)

There's no excuse to be short, hit the gym.

lmao

>Short bros, how do we make women respect us?
don't be a midget

Attached: rand-height.jpg (1092x562, 94.7K)

fr op just be comfortable with yourself. and also accept that some people are shallow and you can't make everyone respect you or look past your appearance, but you don't need those people in your life. remember that their shallowness is ultimately a problem with them, and instead of playing their game you can just let it roll off your back and point out that they are shallow without anger in your voice.

Gpod answers never get credit on Any Forums, but I see you brother. Good advice

good luck with it

Respect yourself to begin with. I don’t care how short you are as long as you can fight, fuck, and not be a bitch then women won’t care how tall you are. Women at the end of the day care about the guy in front of them not some check list that starts with height.

This fag-shitter doesn't deserve to wear that shirt

femanon here,
we will never respect u short nigger faggots.
u guys basically have pussys at this point.
ur fault for having shit genetics, break ur legs so you'll be a few inches taller, thats your only hope.
women only TRULY want guys who are at least 5'10, or else they're just compensating with being fugly or something.
gtfo shortfag men. ur life doesnt have value

Dubs, but you're not a femanon at all, you're just a retard who larps as one to justify your hatred of women. Just stating the facts without prejudice, here.

Muslim chicks don't give a fuck about height.

if you don't think there are girls on this website then you have never met one

nice dubs i didnt even notice
but yeah im a femanon, literally have a vagina and tits topkek

>but yeah im a femanon
you know the rules

There is no worse curse than being short. I'm under 1,7m tall and last week I fucked a gorgeous girl who was way taller than me, around 1,75m or more. Even after I had already fucked her properly and she seemed to enjoy it she told me she only likes tall guys. What gives?