BIacks: systematicaIIy discriminated against for centuries, commit crimes of financiaI gain

>BIacks: systematicaIIy discriminated against for centuries, commit crimes of financiaI gain.

>White guys: can't get Iaid, murder cIassmates and grocery store shoppers.

Notice the difference?

Attached: 1652575628654m.jpg (1024x986, 149.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cope nigger

Media forgot about the nigger that shot up that subway car as soon as they found out it was a nigger.

Media forgot about the nigger that ran over the parade goers as soon as they found out it was a nigger.

Dindu nuffins

Attached: lin.jpg (405x507, 43.28K)

OP needs to work on his bait

3/10

yet you know about these incidents because of the media.

Inb4 more b8 this is cancer

Attached: Try Harder B8.png (625x626, 24.44K)

Alt media. Doesn't change the fact that it was ignored by mainstream media

Not that user, but that doesn't deny their point in any way. Sure he knows about it possibly from mainstream media, but most people won't be bombarded by the news about it like we will be bombarded about this particular set of news

Yes, the latter is on the news for days to further an agenda.
When niggers shoot up anything it's quickly forgotten about.
Curious isn't it? It's almost like some people WANT to keep blacks inferior isn't it?

>BIacks
>commit crimes of financiaI gain
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States

Yeah we better not treat the blacks right lest they start killing people over not having sex too

>Curious isn't it? It's almost like some people WANT to keep blacks inferior isn't it?
Not completely inaccurate. The only problem for your narrative is that these people are other blacks.

I almost feel bad for whiteboys in 2022. Their era died out in the 80's and 90's. And it all started when 2pacs death took all that attention away from Kurt Cobains death. Rock died out in the mainstream soon after and hip hop took over. Once the late 2000's kicked in and the Kardashians (Armenians like Jews and Italians are white in the Black community) made it globally cool for white women to be with Black men, along with Adeles "Hello" video being so popular, it's been downhill for the whiteboy brand ever since. 21st Century white girls want real orgasms that the average whiteboi just cant provide. That's why so many 21st century whitebois are doing these mass murders. FACTS.

Attached: 1629890370821.jpg (2504x2504, 1.84M)

>I almost feel bad for whiteboys in 2022.
lol, please don't. Life is good.

Attached: american-psycho-w1280.jpg (1280x720, 126.83K)

Niggers go on killing spree way more than anyone else. Media and libcucks put a blind eye to it because talking about it would be racist.
They commit the majority of all violent crimes in the US, they kill other blacks at a way higher rate than anyone else

Attached: 1616069830507.webm (640x350, 1.7M)

Any Forums is going to be shut down because of this. Dude's manifesto explains how he was radicalized by Any Forums
Guns can't be banned so they're going to push for this instead

Honestly Any Forums should've been nuked when moot was still here, but now this is what we're left with. Goddamn polcel retars

Attached: fry_c.1314x1314.jpg (1314x1314, 85.77K)

>the media ignored it even though i found out about it from media reports!
>it doesnt count as media if its from the media that I like!

wew fuckin lad.

No, it just says he aggregated the sources of where he got the information from Any Forums. He could have ran google searches and found the same shit.

Besides, no one that matters cares. Any Forums has been a dead shithole for years.

do you fap to that

trends are more interesting than isolated events

Except you probably told him to do it

I know reading is difficult user but there's a difference between forgetting something and ignoring it. They can report on something and play it a few times in a single week vs play it 3 times a day for a month. I'll let you work out which one is which. make me proud

there can sometimes be a lot of misogyny in the black community. but hey, same is true of Any Forums.

a lot of mahogany too

lol