This is so fucking sickening! the man on the ground screams and the shooter says "sorry" and turns away

this is so fucking sickening! the man on the ground screams and the shooter says "sorry" and turns away

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-14 223332.png (850x827, 623.16K)

that’s good manners

Based. Only kills niggers

damn, another white incel got loose from his parents basement again.

Attached: no-nooo.gif (454x338, 1.8M)

Attached: 1652583783529.png (973x548, 928.78K)

>incel
>2022

>uses AR 14
correction
>NIGGER 14

Wasn't this woman white too? She got iced the second he stepped out of the car. Never stood a chance...

Kekd

Not white. Cope

seeing the clips of him pulling and shooting all those people indiscriminately has legit ruined my night

>woman

Nuff said for the incel

Does anyone have the video of him shooting the security guard ?

Odd how the body just shuts off almost instantly.

The agonal breaths of the woman on the floor as he's reloading who he blasts in the head is fairly disturbing

Sever the spinal cord

Vidya link?

Obviously you didn't see the video..

Yeah that was fucked
It's on documentingreality

Humans are preditors. All things with forward facing eyes are.

i hope this actually sparks real incels to go carry out mass shootings . im not an incel nor do i support their mental retardation but boy is it hilarious seeing this shit. also to add this is a government created shooting , you will notice how he ensures each person is put out of their misery. he makes sure each person shot is killed so they don't have to suffer in the hospital. this type of detail would only be found in somebody who was trained to do so. im not saying the guy is an incel himself but the "manifesto" created by the gov is designed to get white incels to go and carry out stupid acts. insane times we live in

Pretty obvious he did see the video. At the least she's very light skinned. Not that it matters. If your goal is to kill a specific type/race of person this is an extremely inefficient way of doing so.

Most incel thing I've read all day.

he learned from call of duty dude. definitely played a bunch of shooters

Absolutely amazed. Guy popped off multiple headshots, confirmed his kills, chose his targets before shooting, quickly covered and reloaded, etc.

An absolute legend.

And what does the sheboon do? Lay down on the ground and get shot while the entire store screams and panics. Not a single person there to stop him.

America isn’t ready for the war, but men like him are.

cringe

Link

She's hella black..also she didn't get out of the car. He didn't see shit

> top 10 greatest times to be white

Scroll up retard

get a grip on reality small brain guy

Literally scroll up, dumbass.

The fuck are you talking about you retard, he didn't say the women who got out of the car, he's saying the white woman the guy shot as soon as the shooter got out of his car

So what was his problem?

Forgot to makes plans for the summer. Lost his shit

She looks completely white

Light skinned nigger

Oh great. Here we go again with this shit. I genuinely hate the internet, and I'm exhausted with humans being ignorant and violent.
I'll die praying for our souls.

Attached: 1616609127321.jpg (843x640, 416.77K)

Nobody saw the video, its wasn't released

Attached: 1652576097606.webm (1280x720, 756.96K)