Did he save the white race?

Did he save the white race?

Attached: th-3744676132.png (299x168, 28.93K)

Yes

Attached: C4647B8C-8066-42FB-81B9-541EB26261D3.jpg (530x880, 55.68K)

>save
lol
>white race
lol autism

Attached: Screen_Shot_2014-06-23_at_5.07.38_PM2 (1).png (1271x845, 261.27K)

>Japan
>Not under European sphere of influence
Guess nobody remembers the Dutch

So why does turkey not count?

If you have to phrase that as a question, the answer is likely no.

What a piece of shit. Murdered innocent people for no good reason. Best case scenario for him, he will be executed. Worst case he will live out the rest of his life in jail, unable to go to family events, vacations, care for sick or dying relatives, have a wife, kids or experience the joy of life.

Probably spent his time seething at the BBC spam threads thinking it was true and had to take out on mostly elderly black people.

>written by a tranny from le reddit

Why don't they kill themselves anymore?

Welcome to Any Forums newfag

Attached: 1651608810791m.jpg (842x1024, 107.87K)

The person that made that image is clearly a pseud

>Did he save the white race?
He couldn't even save the white rice

The shooter unironically empowered trannies by giving them a scapegoat

>Did he save the white race?
no, he encouraged more gun laws, even in NY state

Does anyone have the manifesto he supposedly left behind?

It's supposedly on an altchan called 9chan, but I haven't confirmed it.

>mass shooter gets captured alive
>left gets angry because cops kill minorities for less
>mass shooter dies
>right insists they were a plant by the left so they can ban guns

I can't tell which is more retarded

Attached: PRushton.png (878x1150, 253.63K)

he is not white.
he is brown

Already changing the narrative.

Media doesn't care

No because he's fake news.

I miss the old days of Any Forums when people would just post things to gross out people. Like a guy fucking puppies

>racist white mass shooting is a win for trannies
This is one of those things people will take a victory, and that’s pretty fucked up if you think about it

stormfags in denial itt

mix blacks with asians ftw

He is the second coming of Jesus!

Denial about what? The guy filmed himself shooting people and subsequently got arrested. Who was this post for?

Not condoning what he did but life isn't even that great. None of that is even a guarantee.

I live in New York too except I'm 2 hours north of where this guy is from.

Life here is pretty desolate. I have a pretty good job based on the area where I live. I have a job where most guys I work with own a house and have kids but I'm no hedgefund manager.

I also live on my family's farm. It's a medium size dairy farm where we don't take vacations, we don't have family events, when my grandmother died no one even cared, my mom (her daughter) even said "good riddance".

I'm 25 and I'm still a kissless virgin. Same with my borther, and he's a body builder and a chad and he doesn't even get laid.

We're both well over six foot and pretty big just by working since we were little kids.

Life he is pretty dull. If I'm not at my real job working at least 50 hours a week and working on my family's dairy farm.

There is honestly no good life here. I'm too stupid for college. I have an associates degree because teachers at community college pass just about everyone and that's it.

So for the rest of my life I am forced to break my back working some shyt job, and being a farmer sucks. No matter how well you wash your clothes the cow shyt smell does NOT come out!

He's probably better off in prison. He can just sit around all day, read books, work out, watch tv... Maybe he spend enough time in the prison gym so some day he'll be able to screw some fresh fish up the assss...

Life sucks, just look at that old early 00's car he was driving. That thing still had a tape player...

This kid would've NEVER have had all those things. No woman would ever want him, he would've never have enjoyed life.

He should've killed himself, IDK why he thought being in prison for the rest of his life was better than just being dead.

tbh he sounds like a coward, afraid to even take his own life

camo print is, in fact, the ultimate savior of the white race

What the fuck are you going on about? Im saving this as a copy pasta if it isnt already

the white what?

Attached: 1647767225585.png (1000x1000, 865.7K)