Hello Any Forums

Hello Any Forums,

Let's play a little game.
I am your Genie.
Make three wishes.
I will tell you how your three wishes are executed.
When your wishes have been granted you will become the Genie for the poster below you.

What are your wishes?

Attached: 5645027c-8dc7-11e9-b2aa-5ba392ab87ab_image_hires_130239.jpg (768x768, 170.6K)

Wish one: infinite wishes.

no girls
no clothes
no homo

I wish everybody gets no wishes.

1° fix Any Forums
2° make me know everything
3° idk make my dick bigger than it is

execution of 1° wish
Any Forums is better life is good
2° wish execution
Idk I wanna be a smartass and maybe find stuff nobody did find
3° wish execution
idk dick would be big

Wish is clearly agasint the rules. You are incinerated. Enjoy the rest of existence in the void.

All homo sapiens have been eradicated and you, the wisher, are the only one left on the planet. Enjoy living out the rest of your days.

1. I want a cabin in the mountains with a porch
2. Lifetime supply of coffee
3. Fair weather to enjoy the vista and twiddle my thumbs until I expire

Granted. Nothing happens and everybody still gets wishes because you are included. Great waste of a wish.

time to wack off

First wish is executed exactly as you imagine it. Second wish completely fries your brain and you become a helpless and mindless vegetable. Third wish granted exactly as you imagine it.

Your cabin and coffee exsit somewhere in the world now and I will not specify their location. Weather now becomes completely 'fair' where everyday will balance out the last. This makes sure that each type of weather gets a chance to be had. Sunny, rainy, hail, snow, heat wave, etc. Enjoy.

The rules didn't say anything about that. Void this, motherfucker.

1. gain superpower to fly at will
2. Always have enough money for whatever I want in whatever currency I want
3. Working knowledge of whatever I want to know at will

If we're given wishes might as well wish for a super power. Its one of the things youll never get otherwise

Attached: 1370505214049.gif (209x180, 1.18M)

1. I wish to be able to control the length, sperm count, and erection of my cock at will.
2. I wish to be able to grant wishes to those who can make me laugh
3. I wish for an interdimensional vending machine, fully operational, to be installed in my kitchen.

Attached: 1615246591135s.jpg (125x100, 1.69K)

1. gain omnipotence
2. Don't get killed by the genie
3. I decide how the wishes are executed

1. I want to be transformed into a 20 feet tall, humanoid being made of purely silver with diamaonds for eyes.
2. My anatomical structure shouldn't bring any liabilities, instead it should make me immortal and 100 times stronger than my biological body.
3. I should've the ability to scream so loud, that even the sound of a thunder would be inaudible. My roar will kill everyone near me.

You can control your dick at will, but when you have an erection you pass out from blood loss as your body cant handle the shift. You have an interdimensional vending machine installed, but it seems to take robux as payment for most options. You also accidentally laugh at some blue haired girl being stupid and she wishes you were dead. you died

you gain omipotence and suddenly grow extremely bored with all facets of reality and beyond. you arent killed by the genie and that you regret that aspect of your wish, as there is no joy or pain in your current form. you have no interest in anything as you already know exactly where it will lead and already know you will not feel accomplishment. You watch the world as an omnipotent god, with all the stimulation in the world and absolutely no enjoyment of it. You decide how your wish is executed but you cannot understand why you would wish for this in the beginning. If you had only known the consequences of your actions beforehand you wouldnt have made that wish.

Unaging immortality
Inability to be trapped
The equivalent of 20$ US on me at all points in time.

That's not how omnipotence works; all power means he'd also have the power to entertain himself. Big demerits for you.

You do become the 20ft tall humanoid, but when you scream the diamond eyes shatter and cut into your brain killing you instantly

you become a metal statue of silver standing at 20ft tall. you are immortal and an undying being. The human race you left behind rallies and manages to craft a bomb that instantly freezes everything in a 100m radius. they then launch you into space where you land on the moon. With no atmosphere to breathe you are unable to make a scream that can be heard by anyone. You are also the only being living on the moon. You live on the moon and watch as humanity expands beyond the stars, ignoring your new homeworld. Eventually, the sun engulfs you in its red giant phase and you experiance untold years melting in the core of the sun but unable to die. When the sun goes supernova, you drift through the darkness of space until you land on another planet. Where the cycle repeats until the end of time.

didn't see the immortality, forget what I said, I'm retarded

I think you fail to understand how dreadfully boring being omnipotent would be. You may be able to keep yourself entertained for a few years. Maybe even many years, but the boredom of infinity will always come back. How many years can you really find something new? how many years will you actively be able to enjoy things? how many new experiences are there really? you truly havent considered the ramifications of omnipotence and infinity.