What is your most extreme sexual kink, fetish, fantasy, urge, or thought?

What is your most extreme sexual kink, fetish, fantasy, urge, or thought?

Attached: ballbusting-3.webm (320x240, 1.13M)

I love the smell of a womans asshole. Not like a shitty smell but that musty after a gym session in yoga pants smell.

Thats fucking disgusting now kys

Data mining thread

Attached: 801_450.jpg (308x450, 41.33K)

Same, but only white and Latina girls. Asian girls and Indians smell gross. White and latina girls assholes and pussies smell so good, especially after they've had a hard sweaty workout.

no it isnt

bump

They're all data mining threads,

Attached: Moot gives servers to FBI.jpg (1434x1800, 694.29K)

Probably mindbreak. Like extreme, permanent mindbreak. Both giving AND receiving.
Never heard of data mining fetish.

raping a girl that used to really trust you

Describe that more

A woman showing me her vagina.

Think of a girl friend you know for a long time already. You are very good friends. Then one evening you start making weird sexual references, occasionally touching her ass and so on so she would feel more and more uncomfortable. Finally you would rape her somehow.

Doesn't seem well thought out

Hijabis also tend to smell nice, being rather clean for religious reasons. You're right that Asians do tend to smell quite strong, although the front isn't as bad in their case. Bullshit on Indians. They tend to smell like sandalwood or rosewater. They also clean up for religious reasons.

Ftms (top only, none of that meat sock bullshit), being a sadistic dom who enjoys tying the other party up or down to engage in a little genital torture, all-around ass worship, and loli dollies.

Having a twink try to dom me.

I thought more about it, but Im too lazy to write more rn lol

Exposing my ex's nudes with full name and ruining her.

Like he doesn’t really know what he’s doing, but still tries to be tough and strong. Maybe a bit of smugness, but mostly just quiet overwhelming joy.

Whoelsoom

+WRIGGLER+ +RAPE DICK+ +RIGHT PUBIC AREA ZAPPER+

I know