Went to burger king today. Got 2 hamburgers (an impossible whopper and a double bacon something) and an order of fries

Went to burger king today. Got 2 hamburgers (an impossible whopper and a double bacon something) and an order of fries

$17.55

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 8.49.34 PM.png (864x932, 1.45M)

You sound like a fat fucking pig. And that’s not a horrible price for that much food you fat fucking pig. Why are you complaining about having food to eat you fat fucking pig

>that’s not a horrible price for that much food
yes it is

Mom! The poors are whining again.

You could have had 3 king meal deals for that price - (maybe even one more since you're in the USA).

dude thats not that bad. I order one impossible whopper meal on uber eats.. 22 bucks

Cook your own meals. I just made about 2lbs of rice with a premium vegan protein for like $4
Eating out is a scam

uber rapes you dumbass.

Attached: OS_Linux_23399.png (256x256, 11.94K)

So, how did real meat and fake meat stack up against each other?

What a so1 faggot

>premium vegan protein
contradiction in terms

based
I can't cook in this place because I have 7 other housemates here renting this house and theyre fucking disgusting. but yeah cooking your own shit in the way

inb4 vegan rant

>vegan food can't be premium
nice wrong boomer opinion
enjoy the blood toxicity though

Attached: meat vs vegan blood.png (1024x575, 870.96K)

> impossible burger

Why don't you just cut your dick off while you're at it

Move out. Sounds like you're the problem.

Attached: kernelpanic.gif (720x400, 10.63K)

l only get impossible whoppers when they are free on t moble tuesdays. theyre like $7, otherwise. they taste good, tho

Vegans have better sexual stamina and live longer. Also it's cheaper and can taste 95% as good or even better than real meat. Cope.
Now excuse me I'm gonna go fuck my wife for an hour and a half and dump a massive load in her.

i am. this place is overrun by cockroaches. 3 people here are meth addicts. I used to clean but theres no point trying

bro I've been vegan for 15 years and my ex used to say my cum actually tastes good she never used to swallow till me

captcha: GAK2x

the fake one doesnt have fat or gristle. other than that its hard to tell much difference. fake one cost more

Vegans usually look skinny as fuck and healthy

lol underage faggit