Bros I fucked up. Last week during an open discussion in my economics class...

Bros I fucked up. Last week during an open discussion in my economics class, I got pissed off and crossed the line and told this tranny to shut up and sit down. Well I just found out that it killed itself this morning and supposedly im in the list of names in its suicide note. All I said was "hey dude why dont you stop worrying about irrelevant bullshit and either stay on topic or sit down and shut up" after 30 minutes of it screeching to the entire class about how transphobic and racist the Mathematician Carl Gauss was in 1845. Then is stomped out of the auditorium. Anyway I really dont know how to feel. I cant get in trouble for any of this can I? I mean it killied itself.

Attached: 1649088932301.png (976x850, 486.57K)

Attached: h.png (305x420, 341.07K)

Yes you can and probably will.
You should just kill yourself first and save the courts any trouble. You don't want to burden the taxpayer with any of that garbage.

Idk man can u kill my gf 4 me

talk to a lawyer dumb fag

just say that to them and I think they will understand your situation

You're doing God's work, user. Anyone who drives a tranny to suicide is based.

also you should be fine nigger. you didnt tell him to neckrope and nothing you did could be considered bullying or harrassment. they could try but you will probably be fine. unless you have a history of trolling trannies, then you will be fine.

How fucked am i though for real? Not like i pulled a trigger or made the knot. Not sure how it died yet, im assuming knot.

fucking kek, but yeah you'll probably get into trouble. depends on what the note said and how many people were on it, good luck

i wouldn't worry about it. if you're telling the truth, it sounds like you were being pretty rational. maybe didn't need to say shut up, but that's not really grounds for someone to fucking kill themself. they probably led a completely fucked up life, and you just happened to be there near the end of, and maybe in some very minor way, kind of contributed to it. if you don't have any kind of aggressive shit on your record, you'll be fine.

you have no proof that gauss was transphobic. in fact tranny did not exist in 1845.
hope you are dead soon.

82d4x

You should be absolutely fine if it happened like you said.

>Gauss was before trans
Thats what im saying. It wouldnt stfu though. All semester.

If this is even real, then dude relax nothing's gonna happen to you. you didn't cause them to kill themself and based off your post you didn't say anything unreasonable or even excessively disrespectful. They were going to kill themselves whether or not that happened obviously, and even if you saying that was what caused them to kill themself, then they werent going to stay alive very long anyway. If anyone tries to say anything otherwise, or tries to blame you for their death, you need to tell them that they are not only wrong but they are way out of line and have no business putting some extremely mentally ill person's suicide on you like that, and to accuse you of that, to try and force that amount of guilt and negativity on you, baselessly, is so very far worse of a thing to do than what you said.
Also, what the fuck was the professor/teacher doing that they let some mentally ill tranny babble on about that for 30 minutes? Idk man I just wouldn't worry about it though you'll be fine

You should feel proud of yourself you contributed greatly to society

the hey dude thing may be a sticking point, but you're probably fine. just say you were pushed beyond your limit and had to say something to allow the class to continue for everyone's sake or some shit

Its like group open discussions on certain topics. Usually prof isnt even in there when we do them.

This. Unlike 99% of people you unironically contributed to making the world a better place. Go have a beer or smoke a joint or fuck your wife to celebrate.

Attached: IMG_7295.jpg (915x1024, 94.74K)

In how many boards are you gonna post this shitty bait?

Attached: 1643156831724.png (2280x1550, 90.65K)

Carl Gauss, autistic? I do not know much about him other than a brief mention in The Accountant.

Attached: JBDMUHSPPUI6PMGINLTQAK4VDU.jpg (1440x1038, 178.82K)

counterfeit and homosexual

Couldnt help but notice that instead of posting proof that Ive posted this thread elsewhere, you decided to post your own word doc. Weird.

No, you.

We werent even discussing Gauss or math or anything really. Thats what made it that much more absurd and insufferable.

did you learn anything?

Attached: 1651565064552.jpg (900x518, 166.66K)

Learn what? That trannies are annoying and might put you in their hero note if you tell them to be quiet? Then I guess.

Holy fucking shit this post honestly pisses me off soo fucking much to read.. like literally what the actual fuck is wrong with all of you??? I mean like I seriously do not understand how you could be so transphobic like that and fucking imply that transgender people are so "weak-minded" and "mentally ill" that they all always kill themselves at the drop of a fucking hat?? Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you. Holy shit. You are all fat fucking virgin incels and you are all so fucking wrong that it's disgusting. There is absolutely nothing wrong with trans people whatsoever and they are all completely valid and genuine. How the fuck could you tell someone that they aren't their preferred gender when I was literally born as a male and I just happened to have a vagina yet I'm 100% still a man and even science agrees with me so??? Fuck off??? Maybe if you all got some pussy you wouldn't be so hateful and transphobic like God damn Nazis

>everything i dont like is bait
I didnt go to its house and kill it. It killed itself. I cant help that.

Um bro...we thought you were dead...

until your brain stops cooking suicide at the drop of a hat is common, while more likely to occur in your twenties there is more of a warning at an older age.

tell me the part where you fucked up

Attached: 1650389097641.webm (256x480, 1.55M)

Thats not the tranny im talking about. The one in my class is for sure dead, its in obituary in my towns local paper under its birth name.

Carl Gauss.

Attached: d8sb3D7ELsngOBBmacSolYXDJd6jJn_Rb_YlXcDuRNt1giUlxnMuLMuBjpZiR5PwJX2uOzcs_LGfA9wha5X7tGd0.jpg (361x604, 37.57K)

You did a good thing user. Be proud of your accomplishment.

Attached: Clown2.gif (498x498, 1.27M)

Michelle Carter set a dangerous precedent, now i do not agree with it, but I do not make the rules.

I dont even care if he was racist, save it for History class if its relative to the context.

Words aren’t illegal. You could talk to a lawyer if you wanted to but I don’t think you will get in any legal trouble. The thing you should be more concerned about is discipline by the university.