Why do you not own a firearm yet Any Forums?

Why do you not own a firearm yet Any Forums?

Btw this is from today's shooter's manifesto. If people were armed, that place would not have been the target.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 8.48.43 PM.png (882x200, 64K)

>If people were armed
>wore body armor
hmmm

There was an armed security guard at the Tops. He shot the shooter. It did nothing as the shooter had body armor

That was exactly the point, cuck.

If everyone was armed with at least 1 handgun each (women and children don't count) then the shooter might've been in real danger even while wearing body armor.

1 shot isn't a problem for your armor, 30 shots coming from different directions are a huge fucking threat

That doesn't happen in real life retard. Good luck getting 30 untrained strangers with handguns to fire at one target amid mass confusion

You really think everyone bringing guns when they went grocery shopping is a good idea?

If you are conceal carrying a gun is because you know how to shoot, that is pure logic. If you have a brain use it shithead.

Even if 10 shots are missing constantly you have a literal rain of bullets coming your way if you try it with armed civilians. While shooting at unarmed cucks it is free range, no one can stop you in any sort of way.

Wasn't that the "problem" with guns to begin with? That everyone could get one and use them?

Because guns are for niggers.

BULLETS are for niggers, right behind the head to save some.
Guns are made to defend yourself, ypur loved ones, your property and your country.

Imagine thinking everyone should be armed and wearing body armor every time you go outside.
What a sad fear-based world you live in.

Sounds like queer nigger shit. No thanks, faggot.

Ok the next time a group of niggers are mugging you and all you can do is piss yourself then you can tell them "a-at least i have never had any fear"

When I took handgun training, they taught us to shoot two body shots, and switch to head shots if body shots don't seem to have an effect.

Amazing how I've lived my entire life without that ever happening. Maybe don't live in a shitty high crime area.

imagine thinking not being able to fight back is the most safest option

idiot.

You go to the grocery store kitted out like youre going to war?

google conceal carry ffs

>imagine thinking that not being able to defend oneself is the best option
>being that retarded

Attached: 1652031398610.jpg (530x520, 38.61K)

Lol the gun laws are cucked, people can’t own fully automatic rifles, and the media shows ar 15’s in an unfairly negative light. This is why I’m taking an ar 15 and shooting a bunch of people. Lmao

And also are bad for anyone else in the enclosed space. One mass shooter+adrenaline+confined space with innocent bystanders+cross fire coming from 30 panicked people. That sounds a lot safer tbh

I think there’s some middle ground there bud. I carry daily but I’m not about to wear fucking body armor everywhere I go. I also don’t carry 10+ magazines on my belt either.