Honestly, when will you dumbfuck Americans realise that guns cause more harm than good?

Honestly, when will you dumbfuck Americans realise that guns cause more harm than good?

How many more shootings before you morons wake up?

Attached: Americans.jpg (1080x1040, 563.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kaotic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bro, there just needs to be a good guy with a gun there

rent free

LOL, how about the bad guy just can't get a gun in the first place, works fine in a shit load of countries

Guns didnt kill those people.

A white incel did

Attached: 1652573251472m.jpg (1024x623, 85.53K)

>more harm than good?
10 people dead
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
CALL THE PRESS
10 dead bodies
STOP EVERYTHING
10 dead people.

Typical noguns overreacting to a small shooting.

you mean niggers not guns

Remember when the russians tortured a city?

Like, two months ago? What if my government wants to try that with me?

FUck that shit.

Attached: 1567256564772.jpg (524x960, 106.86K)

everybody knows people who live in buffalo new york matter so much

>State with really high gun control laws

Every time

>Feral Niggers roam the USA
>daily shootings and attacks on their own and Whites
>young White man decided to do what he could
>antiwhites want guns banned from Whites
>no one wants cars banned from niggers that typically use them as weapons to attack our children at parades.
>the antiwhite war wages on.

Attached: 1652565756948.jpg (852x960, 60.01K)

When it's plastered on the news in other countries laughing at you then ofcourse it's gonna show up so we can mock your dumbass system, Americuck.

We're not other shithole countries. We are America. We are the greatest country in the world. Our freedom is unmatched.

...and nothing of value was lost. 10 less carjackings.

my point stands on an even larger scale.

The likelihood that you or someone you know will get shoot down or murdered is practically 0%.
That is how often things like this happen.

face to face fight me. you wouldn't because you know we have guns. nigger

Guns aren't proactive, they don't cause anything. Also the current world record holder for single-day spree killing is a guy who ran people over in a van and didn't even have a gun. Even if you could wave a magic wand and make all the guns go away you'd just see a spike in the number of stabbings. BTW, if you look it up more people get killed with bare hands and/or blunt objects than guns every year already.

He was streaming the shooting like No Kebab. Who's got a copy of the stream? I wanna see niggers getting blasted.

So many normies. Please go back.

you must not read English often or live near niggers

There was a good guy with a gun there. The shooter had body armor however and the security guard ended up dead

guns are just a projectile and a combustible.

It's such a simple mechanism, you'd have to be a full blown retarded to think that "banning" them would solve any issues. You might as well ban big rock and catapult while you're at it. Freedom in its truest sense has never been about *banning* anything. Stop trying to ban simple physics bro

Ever actually talk to a gun-fag about gun control? It's like trying to talk someone out of their religion. The right wing has made the AR-15 a totem, like the cross is to Christians. There is literally nothing, no amount of death or suffering, that will persuade them that more guns mean more death.

Attached: Muricah.jpg (1242x1219, 191.98K)

When you suddenly are faced with the enemy in such great numbers as he did, your only choice is to eliminate the threat to a more manageable number.

The only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. You see, if we were to outrgith ban guns, then only the police, military, and criminals would have guns, leaving the rest of us law-abiding folk as potential victims with no reasonable means of self-defense. It may be less of a problem in anywhere that is not America, but America has a long-ingrained gun culture and this concern is very, very real here. In short, we aren't giving up our guns.

Now just imagine if that security guard had a tank, could have solved that problem real quick

im glad no one stopped this good guy

Attached: 1652567086670 (1).jpg (1024x776, 463.1K)

The only thing that can stop a store full of niggers shoplifting is a white guy with a gun. Mission accomplished, based shopper!

kaotic
. com/video/433cc89b_20220514174234_t

Attached: 1632162039483.jpg (1278x720, 104.22K)

The only reason anyone's paying attention is because it was a white man who did it. If it was a black guy, this would be swept under the rug real fast.

Attached: 71fbe699d6206687.jpg (949x633, 73.6K)

>There is literally nothing, no amount of death or suffering, that will persuade them that more guns mean more death.
Maybe because they are not so stupid to think

Oh boy if we just got rid of the AR-15 All death and suffering would be gone.

you're a naive fucking idiot, i was jumped by 5 niggers just last week after I confronted one of them for smashing into my car deliberately with their own car.

>you're a naive fucking idiot,
Cool story
Not shot or Murdered

Cultural differences mainly. We have been fucked by our government so many times that we have a deep distrust of it. In many cases, we would rather take our chances and handle issues ourselves than ask the government to do it.

Based user delivers

Armalite Rifle Model 15s are not assault weapons. They are carbines. Just because it nominally LOOKS like a scary army gun doesn't make it one. It has no selective fire options. Its bullet is barely bigger than a .22 peashooter round, and it can only shoot one bullet per trigger pull (I.e. semiautomatic).

Attached: 1600021970144.jpg (588x768, 43.65K)

>unmatched
America is and has been a shit hole for a long time, you have no freedoms except to be wrung out by corporations until you're too old to work and then you die because you can't afford the healthcare..

I'm afraid to open this.

>user is a choadsmoking idiot
>user doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about
>user is probably an underage summerfag.

Enjoy your ban, sir.

First niggerlover kablooeyed.

Attached: coalburnerded.jpg (711x684, 42.65K)

Attached: download (3).png (256x256, 40.84K)

If only we could ban all guns ALL of the death and suffering would stop.

Sounds harmless, can I shoot you and your family with one?

Attached: MT6.jpg (715x622, 66.34K)