This could've been you Any Forums

This could've been you Any Forums

Don't forget to conceal carry. Good luck my American friends

3rd world faggots no need to reply to my thread. Thanks.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-14 at 7.44.43 PM.png (584x398, 372.94K)

Why'd he shoot a white woman?

Link to the video?

Why didn't he shoot at BLM protests?

Why did he kill a white woman? Should have killed a nigger instead.

>White supremacist
>Shoots at white people
Can't get more retarded than that

Link to full vid in picrel

Attached: 1652568978555.jpg (1024x588, 238.39K)

Canadian here, on behalf of the rest of the world...we’ll pray for you America. Believe me, we all know you need it.

Link to vid??

Yes, ban guns and this won’t happen
Wait...

>Plot Twist:
>
>OP is the third world faggot trying to incite more shooty gun violence in america because he's jelly

Leafs are about to lose... we'll pray for you poor fucking Canucks that haven't won a Cup since '93.

kek

You will never be a Tim Hortons

that dude was a retard. why didn't he target a synagogue, im reading the manifesto and if real this shit is eye opening. jews run the country. jews are public enemy #1

What do these countries do that us Americans fail to replicate?

Attached: 435678907654356789.jpg (960x684, 187.79K)

okay, decoding tutorial please.

kings gonna win the cup!

We all gotta go sometime, no need to stoop to their level if it happens it happens. What they could have done is be a little more aware of their surroundings.

Lol, ok Ameritard....comparing hockey (like we care), to your country’s continuous gun violence smh

Falseflag.

how would having a firearm helped that woman? you cant use a gun to stop a bullet you didnt see coming can you?

nobody wants a combo meal of a cold sandwich, a coffee and a fucking doughnut. not even us amerifats. fuck outta here with that tim horton's bullshit.
>2-1 Tampa, faggot

you're about to lose to the Nic Paul led Lightning... i'm worried you're all going to swallow your gun barrels tonight.

the coping from polturds every single fucking time is hilarious and pathetic. will love to see your shithole shut down.

cringefag

link to vid?

Another glowie false flag.