Are you thankful for bill gates and all the good things he has done for us Any Forums?

Are you thankful for bill gates and all the good things he has done for us Any Forums?

Attached: 2021-02-15T172413Z_740779610_RC25TL9RN04T_RTRMADP_3_CLIMATE-CHANGE-GATES.jpg (1200x799, 70.51K)

We should lock Bill Gates in a cage and make him contribute more to humanity with electro shock therapy

Yes. He's our lord and savior

I can not prove that zika virus is a result of his team playing mad scientist, but I can certainly lob accusations

of course waste treatment, selling surface at a loss so much that other big players sued saying they could not compete mind blown that microsoft lost the case, terra power, promotion of great literary works, he stalked his wife and she left him dumb bitch, remapped africa fucking crushing malaria help get better coverage of vaccines his work prob made it possible for africa to squash ebola, microsft is doing seriously sketch shit since he left like global bot net and taking an offensive instead of defense.

fuck product as a service
monthly charges on word fuck you

I've spent 20 years being an unpaid beta tester for his crap software and OS. No other product can get away with the shit the computer industry does. Then he spends much of that money he's ripped off to give more handouts to niggers. Him and his bitch wife should be butt fucked to death by AIDS ridden africans

I hope he dies soon, very soon.

He is an imminent danger to mankind.

If only we all could be.

you are they count votes

stop using Windows, Microsoft sucks
Linux is the way, or Apple if you aren't smart enough for Linux, but anything instead of Window$

I am. Changed the world. Cured disease. He's likely done more net positive for the world than all other sources throughout all of human history combined.

yes thank you bill gates for that computer shit. thanks. dood serves is tops. Puts thems Scheetos on my dick. feels good man. taste the rainbow

Melinda divorced him when she found out he flew on the Lolita Express.

i pirated windows

Most muriKKKans are.
Big carbon footprints, small dicks and brains.

As if it isn't Apple$ as well. Plus Steve Jobs was as big an asshole as Gates.

>i pirated windows
so??????????
Are you still using Windows?

I am using Windows 2000. So kind of

No he wasn't.

My new favorite shirt.

Attached: bill-gates-blindfolded.jpg (936x1114, 76.08K)

anyone who wears that is a dork