Videogames to play in the fed?

Videogames to play in the fed?

Attached: 49588283.jpg (1096x1464, 520.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wtfhappenedin1971.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Walter_Lübcke
youtube.com/watch?v=_mXe9dk77bk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’re disrespecti-
You’re disr-
especting a futur-
e US army soldier

>PV2
lol

>namedropped the chons
it's over
where the fuck are we migrating to?

Is this the kid that killed those dindus at Tops?

The only time I heard someone mention Any Forums IRL was in the Army. He looked like this dude too

Haha i hated the camelback
You gotta play clash of clans with your boomer toon sarge or else gear layout before pt every day

qrd?

Attached: 1627084742556.jpg (367x446, 41.2K)

director of Drive and Neon Demon

most blatant psyop I've ever seen in my life
I expect Any Forums to be deleted it over it anyway

WoW. A CHUD did another mass shooting. What a shocker

When will that shithole board be shut down?

Attached: 1652568227872m.jpg (841x1024, 112.22K)

Some fag shot up a store cause he hates niggers so it’s all we’re gonna hear about on and offline for the next few weeks

Attached: B88F6A52-FC38-4615-92F2-6DD7A14DE155.jpg (588x703, 63.8K)

>CIA deleting their honeypot
Nope, this is just another way for Alphabet agencies to justify their budgets.

it's over

as soon as i hear you gagging on the noose tranny

>I was RADICALIZED on FOUR CHAN DOT COM
>here is a list of people I like, websites I use, and infographics I saw
>time to take the fight to the white replacers... by shooting up a grocery store!

Attached: maki.png (860x800, 610.61K)

>I expect Any Forums to be deleted it over it anyway
thank god, based feds making newfag site tourists go back to stormweenie central

>WoW. A FED did another mass shooting. What a shocker
FTFY
also op's picrel is that dude who shot up that courthouse back in 2019 you retard

Attached: i won.png (2048x1147, 1.11M)

Anyone who knew that would be know better than to just post it here.

Attached: 0d4.png (300x250, 61.39K)

Half my company were 4chinks shitposters, everyone used all the lingo irl

>I expect Any Forums to be deleted it over it anyway
god i hope so

What causes the beak here?

Attached: Untitled.png (230x91, 16.67K)

incel did an america in walmart to save the white race

Attached: 1633053952081.png (664x120, 21.89K)

>THE GREAT REPLACEMENT A GRADUAL PROCESS INVOLVING TENS OF MILLIONS, will be reversed by shooting like a dozen random people minding their own business
Either Any Forums is frequented by the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet or this pussy repellent got a hell of an alphabet agency payday.

>Any Forums gets deleted
>and then you have another /qa/ type situation where wojak schizos start spilling all over other boards but this time is the fastest board in the site and every single thread on every board on this website is offtopic politicbait
You people aren't very smart aren't you?

Never, it’s too fun

Here you are, shitposting on a fucking Saturday, partaking in your so called culture war. Why don't you go spend time with you family for a change. Have you hugged your mother recently ? Tranny this, chud that, cmon now, you're better than this.

Attached: 616166.jpg (866x866, 181.52K)

It's a literal psyop, it's too retarded to not be one
>LE HECKIN WHITE RACE IS LE DYING.... time to shoot up a supermarket full of people buying bargain bin shit

Why is it always mousey white boys with glasses?

I hope not. All the other boards are flooded enough.

>schizos start spilling all over other boards but this time is the fastest board in the site and every single thread on every board on this website is offtopic politicbait
This already happens. Sure it'll be a surge at the beginning, but it'll eventually slow down and Any Forums will be better off in the end.

Attached: 1342826132612.jpg (566x638, 63.14K)

Any Forumsfags constantly post their garbage outside their containment board anyway. It failed to fulfill its original purpose of being a place to contain these retards. It doesn't have any reason to exist.

you know they're all coming straight here if that happens right

I probably did run into a few anons thinking about it since most of my company watched animu.

He was a 2020 oldfag that took Any Forums literally

Stfu tranny chud the internet is serious business unironically datadatadatadatadata

Attached: 1648578091626m.jpg (1024x1024, 122.65K)

/qa/ lost

his manifesto reads like a parody because he came here in 2020, he's just that stupid, no psyop required

>Any Forums hyper newfaggots are shooting people and advertising Any Forums
worst board on this site, delete that fucking cancer already

It’s crazy to think some roastie could have left this man hit it for 3 minutes and saved dozens of lives

I mean, ideologically, they're not too dissimilar to Jews.
>ALL OUTSIDERS EXIST TO SERVE US
>AN ATROCITY IS ONLY AN ATROCITY WHEN IT AFFECTS US
>RACEMIXING IS BAD
Adopt the mindset of the Jew; become the Jew.

Who's this?

I love how these faggots always advocate for white families but never try to have children themselves

>another fed orchestrated shooting
Call me when someone bombs a synagogue or an alphabet office.

Attached: 1639328106255.jpg (864x1080, 307.33K)

some guy shot up a college a few weeks ago and uploaded the footage to Any Forums and nothing came of it
he was mexican if that has anything to do with it

Attached: 1649158980306.jpg (428x424, 16.04K)

Pretty much. A real devotee of nigger killing would go to college so he could fuck up nigger medical charts and drug dosing to kill thousands, rookie shit

Attached: DDF2A47F-A1FB-4197-B70C-B219FB997A48.jpg (850x600, 38.54K)

>having sex once solves all your problems
this is what virgins think

>psyop
stormfag cope

>>and then you have another /qa/ type situation where wojak schizos start spilling all over other boards but this time is the fastest board in the site and every single thread on every board on this website is offtopic politicbait
this literally happens anyway and Any Forumsfags say it's ok because they're defending the white race by doing it

I'd like to apply Occam's Razor, but let's just look at the facts.
>lives in a state where you have to bend over backwards JUST to get a handgun permit
>somehow rolls up to an African-American neighbourhood armed to the fucking teeth
BIGGEST FALSE FLAG SINCE LAS VEGAS.

>ut it'll eventually slow down and Any Forums will be better off in the end.
You don't truly believe this don't you? We get literal dozens of daily frog and wojak threads to this day, how mentally retarded are you? Fuck off

Why is it hard to believe that genuinely mentally ill people browse this website and do get radicalized from it? That's exactly what happened lol.

You cant outbreed 100k new "americans" imported a month

Ikr, getting bored over here

thanks for culturally enriching our imageboard Any Forums

Glowies murdered some people and then wrote a fake Any Forums cover story to frame the internet.

We had regular capture the flag games between reifags and asukafags
Honestly the most fun and goofy years of my life, should have stayed in in retrospect

Attached: 1545706197720.jpg (908x483, 67.77K)

Yes

being validated does wonders for being lonely or depressed

wow two Any Forums shooters in as many months huh

seems legit

>german shooter targets politicians
>media completely silent
>american shooter targets a grocery store after writing a book on white replacement that reads like was generated by GPT-3
>next big hysteria because roe v wade was already getting old
Its so obvious and so tiresome

Attached: german shooter.jpg (992x558, 91.03K)

Daily reminder he said he browsed /k/, a board that is full of literal glowniggers and redditors

just skip the infographics and post the site
wtfhappenedin1971.com/

>german shooter targets politicians
based

>We get literal dozens of daily frog and wojak threads to this day
And where do you think they come from? Cut off their home and they'll eventually run out of steam.

Story?

Because they still can't really flag Any Forums as an alt right chudcel site can't they? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be an 'anything goes' type thing despite the population being 90% thedonald refugees and chuds.

By posting in this thread, you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition

Sounds based. One time I got our office into like an hour long arguement over what Gundam show is the best. Same but I'm glad to be out, shit sucked

why would they get rid of their honeypot?

I thought gun laws don't actually make it harder to get one.

Germany also confiscated hundreds of guns from KKK members (yes there's a KKK in Germany)

THEY CAME FROM /QA/ RETARD
Do you even understand what a containment is? moot made Any Forums back in the day to contain the spergs that larped as the heckin nazis from spilling to other boards, that's the reason Any Forums exists to this day, to contain vermin.

You stupid nigger newfaggot that think wojack and niggerfrog get spammed because of Any Forums deserve to be castrated.

Attached: 1627853366287.gif (498x280, 3.82M)

I have a similar spot and honestly I have no fucking clue
No matter how much I moisturize/drink water etc etc that spot is still there, it has to be some sort of genetic thing

no one cares about germany, faggot lmao
where goes america goes the world
deal, bitch

Any Forums is the dumbest fucking board to exist on this site.

Honestly amazes me how fast and fat Reddit metastasizes. Those fucking freaks are everywhere.
>I just browse it for the small boards and good communities
Get bent, niggers

>yes there's a KKK in Germany
sponsored by Israel my bet

Wonder how much he regrets creating that board.

omg they all look the same. Young but not youthful looking. Glasses and short hair. Dweeby looking. Pale as hell because he never leaves the house. If he got off social media nad went out he could have actually done something.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Walter_Lübcke

Obviously you didn't hear about this because feds want angry people shooting up randoms and not politicians. I think Tarrant was a real shooting since his target made sense given his positions, but this is as fake and lazy a glowop as Las Vegas or Nova Scotia.

This dude was at the capital during the riot proudly wearing a /k/ patch apparently. He could have easily just purchased guns through people he met online without anyone ever knowing. I seriously doubt this guy was worried about getting caught with unregistered weapons.

>Any Forums exists to this day, to contain vermin
And it does a shit job of doing that, making the board a worthless tumor.

>gun control doesn't work!!!
>actually it does now because it fits with my narrative!!!

kek

he made it to contain a couple fags but it's clearly overgrown and ovrestayed it's welcome
it's, dare I say it, replacing us real 4channelers

PRIVATE CHUD
SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

>Kraut KK
Tell me more

I'm not implying that /k/ was involved btw. This guy was just a dumbass larper wearing a patch.

To me the most tragic thing about these shooters is that they go in lone wolf. Imagine how much damage could be done if 5 of these guys banded together.

The feds are at it again with their obvious, low-effort false flags.

Clyde is my personal hero.

>replacing us real 4channelers
Isn't 99.99% of the population from post 2013?

NYC isn't NYS retard

Imagine if he was antifa or black, he would get forgotten within a week

yes, but it'd have been much lower if Any Forums never came to be

As an oldfag, I will be genuinely happy if Any Forums dies.

poldrone cope

Ja?

Attached: C3560432-09AF-4A75-AC03-6E0C25D2F86D.jpg (482x600, 151.15K)

>I love how these faggots always advocate for white families but never try to have children themselves

Cuz they're dorks with poor social skills and relations. If they had actual ties to real people they would think twice about any kind of radical action. Having a job, goals, a wife, really puts a damper on spending all day online indoctrinating yourself or plotting hare brained terrorist attacks.

Literlaly pussy fixes these problems. Most of them gonna end up lifelong virgins unless you count if they become someone's bitch in prison.

Attached: mpv-shot0632.jpg (608x1080, 125.44K)

>le happens anyway
this is like saying "america has niggers anyway so it wouldn't matter if all of africa moved here"

It's state law, retard. Either way, this whole thing glows like a fucking lava lamp.

wtf are you guys talking about i reverse image searched this and it happened in 2019???

Any Forums is a fucking cesspit

>Ja?

Attached: 1593831208020.png (808x455, 753.8K)

No it isn't, New York City has way stricter laws you fucking imbecile.

Nicktoon All Stars isn't just a shit Smash clone, but the sheer elation of just announcing Hugh Neutron gets in causes Quacking Crazy memers to start killing people.

Attached: Nickelodeon Kills.png (500x562, 417.95K)

Retard, they do this shit all the time. They even get caught doing it. False flags are the easiest and most effective tactic there is.

why is the solution to the Great Replacement spook always to go do a mass shooting?
why not reach out to your community and help them breed with stuff like cheap childcare or better access to housing?
that stuff might be pie in the sky, but it MIGHT do something as opposed to shooting up a supermarket which will do basically nothing population-wise

@598998625
Go back commie tranny

Attached: 1652054747061.jpg (700x695, 127.73K)

>to get rid of Any Forums
They don't want Any Forums gone, this is advertisement for it if anything. They're trying to brew a self-sustaining racially-obsessed domestic terrorist cell to justify future legislation and as an easy whipping-boy to deflect criticism of any measures.

Jobs just drive you even more insane. Especially with how shitty they are these days.

No it isn't you nigger it's sating that deleting Any Forums won't change a single fucking thing.

Crash Team Racing isn't coming to PC

Draws attention to the cause by shock value.

>implying feds dont do this shit all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=_mXe9dk77bk

FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK REDDITORS
FUCK WOMEN
FUCK SPICS
FUCK CHINKS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK THE ANTI CHRIST
I WILL NEVER EAT THE BUGS
I WILL NEVER TAKE THE BLOOD CLOT INJECTION
I WILL NEVER LIVE IN THE POD

Attached: 1646612277715.jpg (559x557, 43.11K)

Whatever, man; this still quite possibly the biggest false flag since fucking Las Vegas.

>day of the rope haha the storm amirite guys
>one faggot takes the retard pill
>uh wtf?? glowies back at it with the falseflagging?
pathetic

so then have bigger families, instead of bitching and moaning about what other whites do

kill yourself stormfag

>black guy shoots up a subway
>guns are the problem

>white guy shoots up a grocery store
>white guys are terrorists
>cancel tucket carlson
>cancel white people
>shut down Any Forums

Attached: 1652064680683.gif (342x239, 921K)

Nys has an assault weapon ban, mag capacity laws and a handgun permit required. Not as strict as NYC but still one of the strictest in the country

Las Vegas was real too

Haha yeah bro, the job itself was an asspain most of the time for us too, I guess it was the community and camaraderie that ended up elevating it to such a pleasant experience
When the guys who used to be privates with me were leaving, I felt like I was losing pieces of me and felt lonely
The new kids who came after them felt like a separate entity and didn't have the same bond with them, so I finished that year extension and left service
But if I stayed then, right now I wouldn't be stuck inside my fucked head all day

You'll never get a raise or a promotion either.

This wasn't a real shooting, you know that right? This has glownigger written all over it. That "manifesto" is the fakest shit I've ever read in my life. "4channel.org made me do it" give me a break.

Attached: 1629109646687.png (505x161, 9.38K)

Mossad is doing yet another shooting psyop to shut this place down. I don't care anymore to be honest this place went to shit 5 years ago.

Disavowing them is all part of the overall strategy.

the manifesto is such a painfully obvious glowie falseflag it's not even funny. it's written from the perspective of a redditor who saw a few Any Forums screencaps

at first I was wondering why it's so low effort until I realized that it doesn't need to be high effort, braindead normies will believe anything they're told anyway

So what about all the advocating for gun control when these shootings happen with white people?

It's a vainglorious attempt to "wake up" their white brethren to fight back against perceived negative elements in society. "This is it, I will be the one to start the white ethnostate" they think to themselves as they shoot down a 70 year old black grandma in the prepackaged rice and beans isle.

It does not work when whites actually have to work and not leech off welfare so they can breed like rabbits

Does it actually say 4channel?
That's hilarious if so.

I wouldnt even care if this site shut down

It's a containment zone, if it's gone, they'll just spread somewhere else.

It was quite literally proven fake. It was some weird Saudi oil baron gang war shit that got covered up.

post badge

>Imagine if he was antifa or black, he would get forgotten within a week
That's true, the Waukesha killer (Darrell Brooks) was a schizo who had anti-white posts and a higher kill count than this sperg.

It was real, alright; a real assassination attempt against a Middle Eastern prince who was partying Las Vegas at the time. I'm not even a Any Forumsfag wignat or anything.

>bro uh, we are being replaced by the niggers bro, you gotta understand the niggers man they are just taking over bro okay like they are everywhere
the feds are retarded, but the people who unironically believe that this shit is legitimate are even more retarded

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-14 191102.png (751x163, 15.48K)

I've always hated these fucking faggots because they make the rest of us virg losers look bad. (if we didn't look bad enough as it is) Now I'm going to be put on a literal watchlist just because I'm too autistic to have sex.

Also the pussy didn't have the balls to kill himself. How pathetic.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Kawaii dake ja Nai Shikimori-san - 01 (720p) [4CCE72C6].mkv_snapshot_11.45_[2022.04.10_01.52.39].jpg (1280x720, 91.49K)

White families are on welfare the most you nigger

that would turn me on so much i wish i were him

?

Attached: 1623929088224.jpg (700x695, 89.27K)

He looks like me when I was 12 lmao

Attached: cheemservatives.jpg (793x460, 64.28K)

good attempt but the tranime image is trying too hard

I dont really see that as the prevalent take on twitter right now. Mostly just trying to pin it on tucker carlson and Any Forums and asking both to be banned

Haha yeah same but instead ill look like him when I reach age 35

Honestly mate I’ve been drinking since noon so idk
Fuck me I hope so lol

die newfag

>Everytime a Any Forumstard kills someone anons say it was the FBI or CIA
Why is this always the case?

Attached: Thanos.png (399x399, 144.34K)

VIDEO GAMES

so there's not a single real poster in Any Forums, got it

Because they're anti-social people raised on an unhealthy amount of violent video games, stupid documentaries, and idiotic novels

People can look past it, but others take lessons from it and think that the only way to solve anything is through violence.

NO WAY THIS GUY LOOKED LIKE THE CHUDFACE TOO? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: before and after pol.jpg (1002x648, 128.64K)

Wrong we are replaced by spics
They are literally transporting thousands by buses every day

Most of these people are against abortion too which the vast majority are by nogs and hispanics. Any Forums is dumb as fucking shit.

Attached: 1419239435390.gif (1920x1070, 2.26M)

Per capita?

I can't believe this is what Scott the Woz was up to.

I don't think it's true every time but to pretend that the government wouldn't run ops against it's own people is kinda dumb

You don't get it, the CIA have it out for the supermarkets.

Any Forums doesn't want to admit that 90% of the people browsing their board are actual sub 80 IQ retards who think stormweenie infographics are actual facts.

Someone post the tarrent threads of the FBI giving themselves (You)s as evidence

i love that actor!

Congrats, you bunch of chuds.

This place will soon be shut down.

I hope your happy.

Any Forums is dead. Long live 4channel.

Don't worry brah we're all gonna make it

Attached: 1486286763572.png (697x579, 873.24K)

What is your major malfunction private incel

what happened now? another school shooting?

Because it's so unbelievably retarded. What they don't realize is that anti-social spergs in an echochamber aren't exposed to opposing viewpoints like them.

i moved countries because I was too much of a loser to live in the shame of my family, its a lot easier to pretend to be normal when they cant see you. I'm just here see retard meltdown

I really miss my dog though

Attached: 1423943070442.jpg (399x382, 8.07K)

No, it's Any Forums that has something against supermarkets.

Any Forumschuds are cowards. they want to spew their hate but not take any responsibility for it

sweetie, if any site will be shut down it's Any Forums not 4channel

Sounds to me like a case of the no lackin challenge gone wrong.

they are going to shut down Any Forums

>Any Forums gets shut down
>Anons will now migrate to different alt-chans, ushering a new era of imageboards
I am ready to finally discuss video games again.

Attached: chad.png (1281x1200, 1017.38K)

truthchad, this guy is going to heaven

wake me up when we go a day without niggers shooting people (we won't)

Attached: 1586053846042.gif (368x368, 3.34M)

Attached: 1646829532797.png (1544x1926, 392.47K)

Well, the circumstances are extremely dubious. Oh, and this fucking retard claims to be a practicing Christian but signs off his totally legit manifesto by saying some shit about Valhalla.

Per Capita it's Non-black Hispanics, what ever that means.

What’s so great about women and minorities? And don’t post some goofy Reddit meme actually give me an answer

Attached: 71E0881E-D4AB-4A27-9AB6-409A8E619C1A.jpg (1013x764, 146.08K)

probably because it was
if you can read the manifesto that goes "I was browsing 4channel.org/r/PoliticallyIncorrect and I had a moment of clarity... I had to save the white race!" with a straight face you're probably a reddit tourist

People like you are why I'll be so happy when Any Forums is finally deleted. Election tourist have far overstayed their welcome. Now they're literally out on the streets fucking killing people.

I think their reasoning is that, the shooter did something so utterly useless for the "cause" they must be getting set up by the government for always shitting on them.
I guess someone being so utterly retarded they buy into the shit they talk about, and goes out and tries to do something, while talking about 4chin just doesn't sound as a appealing of a possibility since it makes them look bad.

Attached: 1539909221342.jpg (842x699, 49.5K)

What

why
all we talk about is minecraft here

All newfags are going to ignore this as it destroys evidence of this being anything but a psyop

it's called a labial tubercle and it's normal

>sub 80 IQ retards
This kid was on STEM, I thought it was a high IQ field?

we need to start locking up dudes who look like this precrime style.

100k ""minorities"" cross the american southern border every month and it's been this way for bidens entire presidency. There are approximately 40 million "undocumented" """"citizens""""" in the united states as a result.

If you think this wont have a dramatic negative impact on american homogeneity you are out of your fucking mind

Also video games

Attached: 1651412860835.png (786x719, 475.93K)

when will you stop committing crimes and blaming them on fictional white people

Solution is to rangeban americans, prove me wrong

>surrendering to the police
>not fighting to the death

God I miss Dorner so much bros

Attached: 1618417551403.jpg (718x718, 63.29K)

>after Jesus
>before Jesus

A euphemism for illegal immigrants

this unironically

You should go out and hit a bees nest with a stick man.

All those bees will just disappear.

>Oh, and this fucking retard claims to be a practicing Christian but signs off his totally legit manifesto by saying some shit about Valhalla.
you never saw any of the shit about anons saying how GOW Ragnarok is an attack on the white race

Why do "they" always have the same look?

Attached: US_white_tranny_happily_making_child_porn.png (990x1400, 942.52K)

>next few weeks
One week tops unless they push this like Floyd, but there's no specific target here like Floyd

>Why don't you go spend time with you family for a change.
I got ostracized for being too retarded, now I just get enough money from my retarded wagie job to eat and live in an apartment.

Attached: chadtard.jpg (620x603, 38.45K)

There are people who are genuinely that retarded. Think of the worst case scenario, they have no social skills nor critical thinking whatsoever.

just some british actor, who cares

Stop making shit up

>people at work calling each other cuck, tranny and using cope and seethe unironically
I truly cannot imagine a worse hell.
Imagine the fucking smell.

>discord tranny tourists still letting drumpf and the election live rent free in their heads 6 years later

Anyone who isn't a retard would do well to pay attention to this post. Don't get tricked by glowies into thinking this was a real shooting.

Socially retarded. You have to study like crazy in STEM and if pol was his only form of interaction...fuck.

This shithole SHOULD be deleted.
It won't because law enforcement doesn't actually have a problem with white supremacist shooters.

So was this manifesto any different from previous ones?

>go outside with a full automatic rifle
>never kill more than 20 people

Do americans really, i can imagine a favela thug doing a better job with a rusty .38 than those 'mass' shooting killers.

Attached: yellow_compressed.jpg (1516x2048, 496.75K)

You misheard me. I'm saying that this lad has cognitive dissonance by being a Christian who doesn't believe in instant life after death but ends his manifesto with "see you in Valhalla".

It's a cope. Quite literally. When you spend all your freetime painting your political opposition as monsters, you can't have the same thing happen to you. Notice how there's always zero evidence for an agency operation as well. The people arguing like this are really this dumb. They complain about jews, blacks and all that shit at every turn in their safe space, but reading it outside confronts them with how retarded their shit really is.
>N-no, this can't be us.
It is you.

Mentioned Any Forums, Any Forums and /k/
Also he's a 2020 newfag kek

There are more mass shootings done by brown people, but they will delete pol anyway.

THE WEETABIX MUST PAY

Right-wings are inherently liars. They lie about what they believe, what they do, and what they plan on doing.
But they're stupid enough to post honestly on public websites like this. They only trick dumbass "centrists" who write for the New York Times.

wtf

Now that we are on Any Forums we can talk about how much white women love fucking black men and how pathetic white boys like me can't stop watching it

>delete pol
God I hope so.

let's just post pictures of women melting instead

Attached: basedbasedbasedbased.jpg (307x324, 27.94K)

>shooting up a supermarket
Uh okay, and that's accomplishing what exactly?

Attached: 552.jpg (550x535, 36.18K)

that new zealand guy streamed his thing on facebook but it was Eight chan that got all the heat

Evidence that it's genuine? Don't got any? Heh, better luck next time buddy...

Why do so many shooters aiming for some type of cause, just randomly shoot up people in the street, and not try and bomb some higher up who is actually passing laws, or not doing anything in relation to something that goes against what they think? If they're already doing this, they're pretty much ready to die, or have no proper life after they're caught, so you'd think a suicide jump to kill higher ups would make a lot more sense.

Yes, I know about the glownigger narrative, but even so, many types of shootings like this just end up with someone killing civilians and not just going for a bigger, more meaningful target.

Look at the schnoz on this specimen

this would change from a day on Any Forums?

Also, the handgun permit process is so restrictive that for the vast majority of subjects (because we stopped being citizens years ago), it's just as effective as an outright ban. Get your paperwork from the county office, fill out everything on it and hope you've never so much as run a red light, get four people you know, who must live in the same county, have clean records, and not be related to you even as extended family, to fill out, have notarized, and send in additional forms saying you're not crazy. Describe a reason you want a handgun permit in your form- writing 'self defense' or 'personal protection or 'exercising my Second Amendment right' is an automatic denial. Pay hundreds of dollars in fees and checks, wait six to eight months, or more if you're unlucky, and after all that it all still sits in the hands of a single county official who can say "no :)" and you get nothing, good day sir, because isn't May Issue just swell? Also if by some grace of God you do get the permit you still have to renew it yearly and register every single handgun BEFORE you buy it, which is all sorts of fun, and you still have the 10 round mag cap so good luck if what you want doesn't have ban state magazines available.

>and not try and bomb some higher up who is actually passing laws
Any Forumsacks are bootlickers and cowards, that's why

those usually have some sort of security attached to them, and on top of that like you can see with this one, a majority of shooters don't actually want to die, they just want attention, so they attack the defenseless

Because they aren't very subtle about it

Attached: 1652569190894.jpg (1870x876, 646.64K)

Low testosterone.

lefty projection is off the charts on this one. hope it's bait, for your sake.