I hope this radicalizes you, all people of color on Any Forums. I hope this moves you...

I hope this radicalizes you, all people of color on Any Forums. I hope this moves you. White men all across the world are currently happy and praising this man as a "saint" for killing innocent black women and children.

When are you going to wake up? Accelerate white genocide.

Attached: 1652564324201.jpg (1455x809, 109.48K)

Attached: tard.jpg (490x427, 71.69K)

shitty b8 m8

Attached: TurdWithHooks.jpg (450x300, 127.23K)

Stay safe in Africa, wypipo won't hurt you there

Cry me a river faggot

Attached: 590ee71cac5ad4219dc80d1ad27844e5244ed98d_00.jpg (500x500, 28.08K)

Nah we're gonna DOMINATE your countries until they are no longer yours.

Wrong
You'll larp as a nigger on a basket weaving forum inbetween mcd's shifts
Kys sage ywnbaw L cope niggerfaggot

Attached: 1650449249902.gif (198x360, 1.72M)

>Complains about white replacement and low birth rates

>Shoots white lady

Just imagine how differently this would have gone if black people owned guns.

This is like a mild Saturday night in Chicago

They keep saying he live streamed the whole thing. Where's the video?

niggers who have guns don't hang around supermarkets and the ones that have guns use them to shoot other niggers

Attached: Magnum Opus Fiant.jpg (6000x6000, 1.91M)

this

>niggers who have guns don't hang around supermarkets
unless they're robbing them

The probably won't be reading this,theyre too busy shooting 8 year old black girls in drive bys.

the Any Forums servers aren't big enough to hold all the pictures of niggers who have killed people

So far the only thing you're dominating in is killing your own people.

Why did he shoot that white woman?

>whites drivebying blacks

roughly 9000 black people were murdered by other black people in the year 2021

so youre saying niggers lives are as valuable as whites?
who are these people? can anybody name the most interesting people on that pic

Attached: interestingg.png (361x192, 102.14K)

He doesn’t see color

hope biden sees this, introduces martial law and just shoots any non police non army gun wielding people on sight , fuckin burns their houses and bunkers if they barricade.

WELL REGULATED MILITIA

uhhh nazi group works too hurr durr leme shoot people haha kek im incel may as well YOLO

fuckin trash you will lose your guns soon, better stash them and hope gun dogs dont sniff them out.

theyve been keeping a database through surveilance so good luck chucks not getting killed on sight fuckin mongs.

That's what i am saying

you do realize there is more gun manufacturers today then there was a year ago,almost twice as many,your weird world where guns won't exist in America by ordinary civilians will never happen.

Attached: 1652572217829.jpg (1050x2019, 465.15K)

this retard is also ignoring the main clause of the 2A, the only part that is actually a standalone statement. Also, 80% kits and other off the radar means have existed for ages, guns aren’t going anywhere.

I dont think I've ever met a powerful black person in my life. I haven't even heard of one.

i know guns wont go away, gun owners will
better kill some cops on the way out, cucks

you will become exterminated, your amendment gets deleted with a rewritten constitution

or...

nah you just deserve blacks going into white gatherings and starting mass murders

eye for an eye.

continue.