If i straped an explosive device to my head how bad of a demise do you think i would have?

If i straped an explosive device to my head how bad of a demise do you think i would have?

>just enough to destroy brain, not gonna suicide bomb innocents like a sand nigger

>recommended bomb making materials?

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-130513_Gallery.jpg (218x341, 53.92K)

Fuck this fed board

>Buy a pocket watch
>hang it around your neck
>wait
>die off old age
>timebomb

Fucking glowniggers

Attached: 1650031541307m.jpg (1024x868, 92.76K)

Pipe bomb in a field so no shrapnel hurts anyone

nice try, you almost got me to incriminate myself. u guys gettin pretty good at this

Just make a small pipe bomb like 4” long of 1/2” pipe and a fuse hypothetically. Can dismantle shotgun ammo for a lot of powder, hypothetically. Strap to head and hypothetically light it in the middle of a hypothetical field after calling police so they come to get your body before a kid hypothetically finds it.

that's kinda the plan, im just gonna walk deep into the jungle
a friend said you can make fertilizer into a pipe bomb, can i just use a bunch of the powder in fireworks?

You got telegram or element?

how bad do you think my death will be suffering wise?

never heard of any of that

It will blow your skull into your brain within a third of a second, the neural signals which communicate pain will be overtaken and dismantled. You will feel nothing and then you will not exist

double dubs heh nice

thats sounds ideal though thanks Any Forumsro

No problem, now you just need to decide whether you really want to do this

yea im a huge pussy so maybe ill just pussy out but im going yo see if i can buy some shotgun shells

OP if you're still here just use a gun not a bomb.

More painful

Not really if you put it in your mouth it'll sever the brain stem, painless.

Arches are incredibly strong, the skull is an arch. my guess is concussion.

Attached: xkbErYR.png (549x786, 43.42K)

gun laws are retarded here it will take weeks to get one

ammo is easy to get tho oddly

Very well. You can jump off a building.

>If i straped an explosive device to my head how bad of a demise do you think i would have?
>just enough to destroy brain, not gonna suicide bomb innocents like a sand nigger
>recommended bomb making materials?

Attached: 1641725631415.jpg (525x478, 18.31K)

how about just like... not?

if feds kick in my door for this then its suicide by cop i guess

no way i could land on someones car and ruin there day or even worse an actual person. i saw a cctv of a dude land on and kill a baby in a stroller

either way i gotta die so might as well do it my way. driving to a gun store for shells right now

thats a prop btw user is a dumb nigger

its from google, i googled plastic explosive

stick your head in oven. don't make your death a cry for attention

Their fault for driving and walking amidst the suicide pillars