You picked a job that gives you power over everyone you see

>you picked a job that gives you power over everyone you see
>and of COURSE it wasn't because you were bullied
>it's just a coincidence you couldn't get into university
>give me a break this isn't a mystery
>you wear a badge because of your insecurities

Attached: ED895695-0B5D-45CD-9EC6-70DFB2A9C9DD.png (300x300, 142.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let’s play the market instead.

> Beudydgrh bsjdidudbfhf

Attached: 1647239489610.jpg (850x1225, 593.62K)

Stop commiting crime, nigger.

i am the master of darkness. i will unleash ur demons upon urself in ur sleep

Attached: cops 09.jpg (409x618, 55.44K)

How could police departments weed out the impotent 'revenge' types?
Genuine question, wondering if they even try.

police are wannabe gods

Most police require a degree. Good luck getting a federal gig without a degree and experience.

I do agree that bail enforcement “agents” are retards who deserve to get the shit kicked out of them everytime they show up and act tough.

>Most police require a degree.
They also administer an intelligence test in order to disqualify the top 60%.

Top 60% is an extreme exaggeration.

>Want to be cop to help solve my community's problems
>Mostly give tickets to people going over the speed limit
>Get called an asshole by half the people I pull over
>Eventually get calls for domestic disputes at night, have to separate drunk pieces of shit from their battered wives
>Have to wrangle drug addicts and shoplifting teens
>Sometimes have to go into dangerous neighborhoods, you never know if the guy you're talking to is going to ventilate you or not
>All while this is happening, there's an endless torrent of people saying I'm an insecure douche bag that was bullied in high school and only took the job because I want to legally kill people
I'm not actually a cop, but are you not capable of imagining what that occupation is like? Cops have to deal with the absolute worst people imaginable so you don't have to, and the least you can do is not flip them shit because they caught you speeding and you're mad you have to pay a ticket.

People bitch about cops enforcing laws and also that people don’t obey the laws enacted for their protection. Short version: cops aren’t the problem, retards are.

>cops aren’t the problem
Disgusting bootlicker

Whatever faggot.

Bingo.

You can't say all cops are heroes the same way you can't say all cops are assholes. These fuckers get away with a lot of shit when they should be held to higher standards

Damn it sucks that cops are forced into that jo- oh wait they aren’t they chose it so they shouldn’t fucking complain. Honestly cops are the most useless scum of the earth here in America. Other countries actually have functional cops while ours is just legalized gangsters used to keep the masses in check. And always acting like cops doing their fucking job is something we should be grateful for. Nigger it’s your job you are suppose to do it you limp dick troglodyte.

Imagine wasting your life going to “university”.

>they chose it so they shouldn’t fucking complain
So should the assholes who chose to break the law

>while ours is just legalized gangsters used to keep the masses in check
Want to know what those masses look like?
youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog
Tell me, how do you solve this?

fucking this so goddamn much

Well I guess we better just let cops do whatever they want with no questions asked and no repercussions :)

he's a textbook bootlicker don't even bother he has fantasies of having a nightstick shoved up his ass

BLU LIEVS MATTOR