Short bros, how do we make women respect us?

Short bros, how do we make women respect us?

Attached: this tall.png (500x485, 320.75K)

No idea, I just moved to Montana from Texas, and I swear to God everyone here is a giant. I'm 6 foot, and the WOMEN are as tall or taller than me. I really don't like it. It makes me feel nauseas, and I begin to sweat everytime I see a women.

Attached: 1652477575278.gif (400x300, 435.53K)

>It makes me feel nauseas
the word you're looking for is nauseated
nauseous means you induce nausea in others
your welcome

you're

>how do we make women respect us?
gram 'em by the pussy

Become rich. Theyll still cheat on you with a tall chad though.

Be Me
Be 5'9
Have a 9.5 inch cock
Ladies love me.

truth

Attached: melania-trudeau.jpg (1200x675, 81.28K)

Women R Objects

D- Timmy, you'll have to take creative writing again next semester

Your mom got my D.

sorry that your sarcasm meter is broken

>manlet
>induces nausea in others
I don’t see a lie

and it was a D-

Too bad that they will never go out with you in the first place to find out, 6’2” master race here.

Just accept the fact you're an incel. I'm 5'8" and have never had a problem catching trim.

Through rape.

Commit an hero, gain respect by removing your defective genetics from the gene cache

Your mom's cock taking meter is running at full speed

Only thing missing was a condom.

I've fucked more tall guys girlfriends/wives than I have short guys.

Your down syndrome sisters snatch doesn't count cuck

the only thing missing was your D

Hit them. Unironically. Women aren’t into short men because they think short men are weaker. Their female brains don’t understand that your bones and muscles are denser than theirs even if they’ve got six inches on you height-wise. The only thing that reminds them you’re a man and thus their physical superior is by slapping sense into them.

Look at Latinos. They’re all manlets but they still have a macho stereotype because they hit their women when they act up. Meanwhile Asian men are seen as effeminate and undesirable because they don’t hit their women.

Never ever listen to women if you want to know what they want or what they find attractive. They say what they’re supposed to say, what’s been drilled into them as the acceptable answer. What women actually want is for someone to put them in their place and stop pretending that they’re equals. That shit gets them soaking. Any woman who denies it is feeding you bullshit because they want to fuck men who genuinely don’t give a fuck and are natural leaders. If a beta fag is taught to do it then it’s not the same because he’s just doing the same shit as simps do, he’s conforming to her expectations and trying to get her approval.

Basically, Islam is right about women

My D was missing inside your mother's guts

thanks

Isn't domestic abuse a big thing in Korea?

yawn
manlet has become tiresome

get away from me manlet

Attached: _1578385876610.jpg (1200x905, 179.89K)

>telling lies on the internet to make you not feel so bad for being a useless manlet

6'2 is dangerously close to manlet

>5'9 is manlet
it's fucking over..

I put your mom's pussy in a coma. Guess you can say she was pretty tired too.

No lies young blood. Swinging that healthy meat. Just ask ya girl.

I don’t know, I don’t really care about Korea. They’re probably all overworked beta fags who only hit their women because they’re too scared to hit their bosses. You need to hit them at the right times for the right reasons, and you can’t be a pussy fag in every other aspect of your life for it to work or it’s just a pathetic fit of tardrage like that reddit post of the guy who smashed his nintendo switch over his wife’s head.

What exactly is the right reason?

>Me
>50
>5'4
>Gets as much ass as anyone in here. More than most in this den of lonlies.
Believe me or don't. I won't inb4

Attached: 1363722984193.jpg (477x477, 222.55K)