Why do right wing ideologies attract so many low t males?

Why do right wing ideologies attract so many low t males?

Attached: 06AAEDE5-42D5-42AF-9D96-CD34F02850A7.jpg (1024x469, 66.05K)

Attached: 1652538407280.png (600x565, 183.09K)

>Why do people who has nothing to be proud of other than their skin color are so obsessed with skin color?
Coping mechanism?

Inbreeding.

Is that the newest incel who snapped in Buffalo?

Why do left wing ideology attract so many greedy jealous people, perverts, criminals, mentally ill abominations, baby killers and revolutionary extremists willing to use violence for their cause?

There are objectionable bad apples on both sides that deserves to be locked up. This is especially true on the left and that's barely talked about because their views are more acceptable.

The legitimacy in the critique of the west is unrelated to how some rabid fringe extremist interprets or does with the critique. Your one sided caricatures won't change that fact.

Direction-brained retards like you who can't shut up about leftism despite not knowing shit about it will never not be funny.

due to ignorance being strength on the right side of the aisle

Sort of like you braindead types who can't abstain from ranting about how everything is the fault of right-wing ideology, capitalism and conservatism while covering up your own crimes and faults? The difference being that your ideology kills and oppresses far more than any other.

Attached: 1526868542135.jpg (592x890, 292.09K)

Attached: 1526868673983.jpg (1022x1222, 127.11K)

Attached: 1527395684998.jpg (850x1208, 133.94K)

I'll just gloss over the fact I said nothing of the sort. Way to prove me right and give me another kek. Thanks.

Presumably because right wing ideology teaches how to be high T, it makes sense.

Attached: IMG_2315.jpg (819x1024, 116.27K)

Not here no, but you do elsewhere when commenting politics. You sound exactly like one of the lefty caricatures that i referred to.

Most men nowadays are pretty low-T compared to our ancestors. There are two generalizable responses to this:
Left-wing:
>It's good to be low T
Right-wing:
>We need to be higher T

Attached: IMG_3515.jpg (630x630, 58.06K)

>wants to save the white race
>kills whites
>writes manifesto specifically citing Any Forums as the place that radicalized him
>defends Reddit
This "manifesto" reads exactly like a federal agent trying to write what he thinks a pol user would write in a manifesto.

Attached: 1528573065095.jpg (627x900, 389.25K)

>but you do elsewhere when commenting politics
You know nothing about me. You work exactly like every other chud copypasta. I would sincerely recommend one of the following:
1) shut up
2) If you want a serious discussion, stop making assumptions and maybe talk like a polite human being
3) posts funnies
4) Post hot ass like

Any Forums attracts and grooms these people like flies to shit.

Attached: 1652568166112.png (654x816, 249.12K)

Where can I find this manifesto?

Young men with nothing to lose, living in a society that rejects them, will always do shit like this, Any Forums or no.

The right unironically have more kids

No it’s totally legit why would you even say that when its 100% obvious it was not written by a fed. If anything you’re a fed for saying that. If I were you i’d be so embarrassed i’d delete that post! Chud, incel! Check these digits

Because the Republican party appeals to anger and ignorance. They have also began in recent years to appeal to the schizo conspiracy theorist crowd

Attached: 345678908765.png (852x558, 811.22K)

>Nascar fans are low t
What the fuck are you even talking about?

It's odd how they all have a certain look

You scared?

You started with the hostilities and defended leftism in your first post, retard.

Nerdy white guy.

Read the damn thing. He was just ypur average dumb shitposter until he got groomed in Any Forums. These people are very db but very persistent about the hang ups. It's not the first Any Forums shooter either.