Any Forums is currently celebrating white supremacist attack against black women and children

Any Forums is currently celebrating white supremacist attack against black women and children...

People of color in the United States should arm themselves. Thankfully I live in Texas where most PoC are armed, especially black men.

The white man attacked in a liberal city where guns are banned. Stay safe y'all. GET ARMED!

Attached: 628004f61146a.image_.jpg (1280x462, 147.7K)

Any Forums is a board of peace faggot

Attached: 1615506601184.gif (220x313, 833.51K)

well
Any Forums is FINALLY getting banned now
good job faggots ...
screen caps this cause I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO! Enjoy

Attached: polfaggot.jpg (706x674, 90.11K)

>blacks kill whites 20 to 1
>whites start fighting back
>stop the hate Peaces of Shit..I mean People of Color stay safe

Attached: 11sadfrog.jpg (316x202, 7.53K)

nobody's celebrating dumbass they're all calling it a false flag

Blacks don't kill whites, majority of violence against whites is by other white people. Majority of violence against blacks is by other blacks.

Notice how the media will talk about "black on black" violence but not "white on white" violence... see that's systemic racism.

You're indoctrinated.

Just hopped over to Any Forums and the first thread i see is this you drooling retard.

lmao, anyone can go check the board right now... you racist scum cheer on the murders of innocent people of color. Get fucked.

Arm yourselves black and brown men.

This, black on white violence is exponentially more common than white on black violence but we always hear endless whining about the latter.

Fucking kikes, man, fuck them for all eternity.

Attached: 1651789684383.png (618x584, 786.59K)

i just went on that board and its just fucking garbage , really boring

Cry more nigger loving faggot.

see and every other instance
your cope threats negate nothing

>Killing niggers is legal. Subhumans have no rights, not even those for animals

This is what they believe. They want your families. BLACK MEN NEED TO BE ON HIGH ALERT. All whites are POTENTIAL TERRORISTS.

Conservativefag, I support this thread. The 2nd Amendment applies to all Americans, everybody has a right to arm themselves.

You realize the biggest hate killing in Texas history just happened 3 years ago… right? In El Paso? Double the bodies? What a dumb fucking take.

ooga booga

Go back to Africa, of course, without anything that was invented/created by the White Man

Niggers should stop killing white people first then. If it wasn't for your people killing white folks, this wouldn't have happened

double the bodies but still not enough

Any Forums is celebrating, see the thing is, white supremacists live in this crazy ass world where they:
-want white men to engage in violence against children, women, men of color
but..
-simultaneously believe that white men are perfect angelic beings who can do no wrong

So while they're secretly happy, this fits into the "JEWISH PSYOP" narrative. God these people are insane.

if only we were so fortunate as this

yeah anyone can check and see you're a liar

Yes and thanks to that hate crime almost every Latino in Texas is armed, even the women.

was livestreamed, but 0 clips or vids and just two screen shots floating around. wake up people, this was fabricated by the FBI to push an agenda

That doesn't sound insane at all, it sounds morally reprehensible but perfectly logical and consistent.

Attached: 1329445703312.png (501x585, 11K)

Any evidence of those claims?

>Any Forums is currently celebrating
Are they? When I heard the shooter put his manifesto on pol and explicitly said pol radicalized him, I checked and those chuds appeared to be in full-blown denial/defense/disavow mode.
> t. not checking there again because fuck that schizo board

FBI crime statistics have always claimed otherwise, and all the "fuck white people" shit , and racism from blacks most certainly indicate otherwise.

Also the people """celebrating""" are glowies, even a real nazi would realize thats retarded shit that does literally nothing. This was a false flag of a glowie slaughtering people, and blaming "far right".

Kek

you guys will come up with anything at this point. funny part is 90% of you guys are part jewish. but whatever helps you selfhating lowlifes sleep at night.

>systemic
tits or gtfo

How can any user suppress anyones speech on any board? This pic reeks of straw and victim complex.

>Are they?

Yes. They are. This is something they dream about. A white supremacist live streaming himself murdering innocent people of color is something they love.

Fantastic impression of a polcel. 10/10

hilarious man. convinced all white supremacists and racists are compulsive liars

Yea I get that. I figured they would celebrate which is part of why I checked but it was (at least at the time) nothing but "omg he's not pol he's a redditor" and "a real polack would have gone after (((them))) instead". Fucking pathetic schizos, man.

i forgot to reply to the specific person so its out of context

Not sure if the death penalty exists in the state this was committed, but if it is, the shooter more than deserves it.

I wonder if the Shills knew about this in advance or got a call a few hours ago to come bombard Any Forums?

why is the truth so hare for you to swallow? why must it always be a conspiracy? how come Bubba can never just be a racist white faggot? ???
occam's razor to hard a consept for you?
>cope and sneed Any Forumstard

Attached: 1612357605130.png (643x835, 1.18M)

and look at you seethn'
>yikes cvomrade faggot

Are we not accustomed to this stageplay yet?
Any Forums makes a doody on the carpet, then blames the dog for it.

NEVER RELAX AROUND BLACKS

And the best part about that is that latinos hate niggers and get a free pass when it comes to shooting them!

>hilarious man. convinced all white supremacists and racists are compulsive liars

Yep. Insecure angry pathetic little white boys. These faggots never go outside. I have this cracker at work seems 18 or 19 he never talks to anyone, I'm willing to bet he's a Any Forums white supremacist, hate that little devil. I'm gonna be on high alert now.

You could get rid of Any Forums but young white men, disillusioned and with nothing to lose will still do shit like this until society fixes itself.

Attached: IMG_3408.jpg (762x785, 364.06K)

i found the lil dick comittee

Very good. I wish all White countries such purges. Niggas should know their place - in the cage or in Africa

Rope would have been far better at getting the message across

Attached: 70E2494D-B84A-4E66-9197-7470905E32FD.jpg (1800x2181, 1.22M)

They want violence against people of color and women but simultaneously believe they're innocent angels who can do no wrong.

So while they're happy they need to atleast pretend its part of their lunatic Jewish conspiracy.

>"I have a big dick"
>Gets brained and robbed by a nigger
>...?
>Profit?

Attached: IMG_5074.jpg (400x384, 61.02K)

this supposed to be funny? wow i guess its true racist 4channers really dont go outside

>young white men, disillusioned and with nothing to lose will still do shit like this until society fixes itself.

lmao weak ass fucking cancer, I hope you get your ass beat. Maybe you crackers can kill yourselves and your disgusting devil families while you're at it.

Cracker devils are so weak. Weak little white boiiii, no women like you AHAHAHAHA!

White genocide is COMING FAST!

It's not supposed to be funny, I just don't understand how having a big dick helps reduce nigger violence.

It actually works either way. It's something polcels would say as well as ironically applying to them too. Don't know who you were trying to reply to but I'll take your word for it.