How to stop smoking?

How to stop smoking?

Attached: 5BD72152-D29A-413C-B0FB-72C47C1167FF.jpg (1073x828, 236.36K)

start vaping

dont start vaping, use a proven nicotine replacement like gum or an inhaler, but most important dont do it unless you really are minded to do so. Im 3½ month into my new year quit, going great.

Just stop lmao.

It smells like bread and I like bread

You have to actually want to quit

Start vaping, stop associating with people and things that trigger you to smoke

everytime you wanna smoke, vape instead

in about a year you won't be addicted to smoking anymore, but instead addicted to vaping

At this point, you simply reduce your nicotine in your vape juice over time until ur at like almost 0%

Than you do that for 6 months

Than you simply quit vaping and start chewing nicorette gum instead

Chew gum for 6 months - than start quit that and replace it with regular gum

Chew regular gum for about 6 months Than switch to mints

Than stop all together

I smoked for 10 years, that was how i quit, I have the most addicitve personality there is

better to transition to heroin then to coke then to meth then to ketamine then to carrots then to valium then to sneakers then to pasta then...fuck off cunt, just quit smoking, maybe follow up with some gums. its not that hard faggot.

quit being a faggot and just stop smoking. its easy. smoking isn't cool. you aren't cool.

dont quit, smoking, its cool, your cool as you are, keep smoking. Smoking doesnt cause cancer its just some faggotry bullshit the liberals made up to get attention.

Ye

Yir

last time i quit and held it for 2 years, i went cold turkey, took the two weeks of mood swings and then i was off. Planning to do it again soon.
I've heard a mind trick im gonna try this time. Instead of telling your brain "no", instead use "later". Somehow its speculated that we are more prone to accept later rather than a no.

Personal thoughts: fuck gum and vape, youll just get addicted to that, the point is to drop an addiction. If you really wanna be addicted to something, find something healthy/non-damaging.
I found that painting warhammer figures keep my hands and mind busy and i dont think of smoking as i have wet paint to use.

Agree up to the point of painting warhammer, you can tell yourself no or hold it as a carrot, but stopping helps by stepping down; making boundaries. It’s mostly a habit in a way like a ritual or a schedule. The more you adjust the schedule the more you ease out of it until you drop the addiction.

The same applies to most addictions I assume but I never did hard drugs more than occasionally.

Zyban SR. Worked for me.

fuck you james

>Personal thoughts: fuck gum and vape, youll just get addicted to that, the point is to drop an addiction.
no the point is to stop smoking.

Shave yer face, it looks like the backside of a baboon's ass. Also consider switching from cigarettes to cigars (stogies)

Vaping is gay. Stop by incrementally lessening your intake and be responsible.
The need is only superficial and can be overcome by making boundaries that only you can choose to obey.
Otherwise you’re fucked

Thank you appreciated

wellbutrin

Switched from smoking to vaping back in 2014 and never looked back. I still get my nicotine, so nobody needs to die, I don't stink like cigarettes any more, and I can actually breathe and taste my food again.

That last one was the most shocking part. How much THAT changed was impressive, actually.

I still use a fairly high nicotine level because I like it. You can taper down if you like. Get something from a proper vape shop, not some gas station run by Pajeet. You'll be happier. You can get a good setup for the cost of a carton of smokes, easily.

I personally like Geek Vapes and VooPoo. Highly recommend either.